1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Mizzou fan tweets WAY across the line

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by skirtguy, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pistolero7171

Pistolero7171 Banned Banned

Wonder what old tmatt is thinking right now.

2. osucam

osucam Cowgirl Soccer Guru

We came. Hell came with us.

Let this serve as notice that if you mess with OSU you will be destroyed, period.
    Also a ton of respect for the Coach sending replies and bringing a swift and heavy hammer.

PlatypusJojo likes this.
  3. AllenTX Poke

AllenTX Poke Greenhorn

I received the same email back from his coach. I did thank him for the reply.

4. BeatOU

BeatOU GGBTW Staff A/V Subscriber

Yeah... well.... I'm not quite sure ruining his life was the intent, so don't celebrate the ruining of another person's life.

I think this kid got the message and I am hopeful that he learned a valuable life lesson here. Based upon the response from the institution, I say we declare 'mission accomplished' and let it drop.

RoughRider, osucam, GoPokeU and 7 others like this.
  5. scottishorangemen

scottishorangemen falch ac anfarwol A/V Subscriber

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

MSteph57 and PlatypusJojo like this.
  6. OrangeAggie

OrangeAggie Assistant to the Moderater A/V Subscriber

His life is far from ruined, but he's been completely humiliated and deservedly so. When you laugh about the deaths of people that are loved and sorely missed, you need a proverbial foot up your ass.

7. tedwards

tedwards Wrangler

WOW.......I just read this entire drama and it was worth every minute.....So Proud of the Orange Nation and OP ! Well done all !

8. Jostate

Jostate Federal Marshal

Today is a day he will remember for a long time.

Consequences will never be the same.
    [​IMG]

9. Cow2boys2

Cow2boys2 Cowboy A/V Subscriber

Wow I'm dissappointed I missed all of this but I uh kinda teared up a little bit knowing how proud I am to be a part of the best family in the world! Its great to be a Cowboy! :pistols:

ostater2319 likes this.
  10. PokeFan11

PokeFan11 Wrangler

11. Jbhunter12

Jbhunter12 Greenhorn

I am new here and really only registered to provide my opinion on this situation. First off I attended high school with Tyler and consider him a friend. I now attend Texas A&M ( not the important part) and found out about this situation from a high school friend. I in no way commend or agree with the tweets made and find them to be deplorable. That kind of comment, even in a joke, is wrong and disgusting. I understand the anger, disgust and sadness expressed by this board. But I ask that while Tyler was clearly in the wrong, I hope this doesn't affect opinions about Concordia,MO ( where I attended hs and my parents live) The Lutheran Church, or Concordia University. Tyler as I knew him in high school is a fun loving guy who Is passionate and a fun guy to be around. Clearly he has some growing up to do and I hope he learns from this. From what I have heard, he will be punished for his inappropriate actions. He deserves all the hell that comes with his actions but once the situation has been brought to the appropriate people's attention and dealt with i ask that he can be forgiven. Ruining this kids life over a mistake is not the adult thing to do. Give him his due hell and then forgive. It's what we all would ask for. Thanks and Gig Em.

12. OrangeForever

OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way. A/V Subscriber

Did he develop his cross-dressing habit in high school, or was that a college thing?

13. OrangeForever

OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way. A/V Subscriber

Also, Jbhunter12, respect for your input (seriously).

14. Caylen

Caylen Greenhorn

As a student of Concordia Nebraska, I would like to say that I find this disgusting, and I am embarrassed to be represented this way. Our school has been notified.

15. CowboyUp20

CowboyUp20 Wrangler

Ya, I feel like he learned a valuable lesson! He's not so big and bad talking crap on the internet anymore! Just so you know, in my opinion, I have no hard feelings to the school or his coach. There are bad apples in every group, some places just have more than others!

16. jetman

jetman Territorial Marshal

Don't worry about it Caylen, we're all extremely proud of the way your school has handled this situation. Good people over there.

17. BeatOU

BeatOU GGBTW Staff A/V Subscriber

I can't speak for everyone, obviously. But, as far as I am concerned, this situation has been appropriately dealt with and is over. I would never let this influence my perception of your community, school or church. And, I appreciate your posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.