Mr. President

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

olderschool

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2009
Mr. President please keep talking! And please Please keep tweeting. Tweet tweet tweet! Night and day. Put your message out there so America can see who you are And what you are really about.

PS
And keep playing golf every weekend!!

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
You do you, I'm just not into voting for basement dwellers
Your biggest gripe is he doesn't make enough public appearances?
He isn't even a candidate for president. He nothing more than a puppet for whomever is controlling the strings. Just a corpse at this point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Your biggest gripe is he doesn't make enough public appearances?
No, by basement dweller I mean he is a pathetic political relic. Think of it like this, he is running against a sitting president that has had everything blow up, is hated by the media and Biden is only 8 points ahead? Any politician worth anything is beating the hell out of Trump every stinking day and being very vocal.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
No, by basement dweller I mean he is a pathetic political relic. Think of it like this, he is running against a sitting president that has had everything blow up, is hated by the media and Biden is only 8 points ahead? Any politician worth anything is beating the hell out of Trump every stinking day and being very vocal.
8 points against a sitting President is beating the hell out of him. I agree that being more vocal when in the lead is a sound strategy but every time the President speaks it hurts him. So he's playing a defensive game and letting his opponent hurt himself.

So what's your problem?

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
There is some sad irony in the perfectly bad candidate in Hillary Clinton was able to get Trump elected when any decent candidate would have thrashed him. Then, Trump is so bad that Biden will likely get elected when any decent incumbent president would have thrashed him.

It is like the political parties are trying to see just how bad a candidate can be and still get elected.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
There is some sad irony in the perfectly bad candidate in Hillary Clinton was able to get Trump elected when any decent candidate would have thrashed him. Then, Trump is so bad that Biden will likely get elected when any decent incumbent president would have thrashed him.

It is like the political parties are trying to see just how bad a candidate can be and still get elected.
I would agree The Don is doing his best to lose