1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Must be govt cheese day in Snorman

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by OKCPoke, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Rand-O

Rand-O Greenhorn

Your talking to the site's lone Longhorn. I have no beef with the pokes, they know their place. But how about that real smell on I-35 just after your leaving Moore and entering norman? I don't know if it's the methlabs, or the garbage piling up due to the burn ban.
  2. NYC Poke

A/V Subscriber NYC Poke Sir Dr. Lawyer Esquire, Lord of East Texica

Austin is nice, too.
  3. PokeDaddyLove

PokeDaddyLove Banned to Bedlam & Flame

Norman smell=Myth you just made up.
    The smell in the Stool has been around for decades and even researched for health reasons. It is a result of the livestock research facilities located there.
  4. Poke4Real

Poke4Real Cowboy

First off, save that crap for the Whorn board Rand-O. May want to check out which board you're on before talking down on OSU.

Secondly, the goon who claims OU women are hotter than OSU women...you're insane. I've been a student at OSU and I've visited friends down at OU. The female hotness quotient is in OSU's favor, and frankly it's really not close.

OU does have some hotties, but let's be realistic. You can have the chubby bookworms (a.k.a over half of OU's female population).

OSU chicks win by a long shot.
  5. Rand-O

Rand-O Greenhorn

Poor gooner. You must have never been to norman, have you? The smell is from a sewage treatment facility between the two cities. If you would have visited that area of Oklahoma, you would know that. ;)
  6. Poke4Real

Poke4Real Cowboy

The University of Oklahoma: where they build memorials to nutjobs who blow themselves up.
  7. Rand-O

Rand-O Greenhorn

Sorry, I got a little carried away. But OSU does has some of the best looking girls around.
  8. PokeDaddyLove

San Fransisco+Tijuana/2=Austin
    I never knew of the 7th flag of texas until i saw austin it looks something like this:

[​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  9. PokeDaddyLove

You must be a chubby chaser. Hey they need sexy time as much as the rest of us.
  10. PokeDaddyLove

OU mostly builds memorials to heisman trophy winners and hall of fame coaches and such.

OSU where they have never had anything worth building a memorial for unless TBoner pays to build one of himself. (I think he will);)
  11. PokeDaddyLove

Every town has sewage treatment facilities. They only smell if you are dumb enough to live by one. In the Stool no matter where you live you can't escape the airborne fecal matter that wafts ever so gently in a 20 mile radius.
  12. NYC Poke

When I was at OSU I had a friend come visit from UCLA. She was amazed at how attractive everyone was, guys and girls. She made several remarks about it. If you don't think the women at OSU are attractive, you just haven't spent much time on campus.
  13. PokeDaddyLove

Hey I don't doubt that a few attractive girls were too dumb to make it into OU and had to settle on OSU, but as a whole stillwater ladies belong in the stockyards.
  14. Poke4Real

Poke4Real Cowboy

You're right, not everyone can make an 8 or an 11 on their ACT (can't remember which it was) like Jermaine Gresham and be admitted to OU. But I digress.

You obviously haven't spent much time in Stillwater. If you have, you'd notice the large amount of hotties walking around. OSU has always had some of the hottest women in the Big 12, and that's a fact.

OU? I've seen women there who you'd swear got hit in the face with a tractor trailer.

By the way, nice job of dodging my comment regarding the fact that OU actually built a memorial plaque in honor of someone who blew themseves up on campus.
  15. PokeDaddyLove

Hey I'm not here to hate on your buffalo herding abilities. Nobody is going to call the girls they hussle dogs. But we all know the truth. Many a dog have called stillwater home.
  16. PokeDaddyLove

I'm not alone on this. Most Oklahomans avoid Stillwater for reasons previously listed.
  17. NYC Poke

I DJed for a brief time at a place called Rome in Norman in the early 90s. It wasn't bad, but I still prefer the scene in Stillwater.
  18. pokelahomastate

pokelahomastate Cowboy

You ever heard of a guy named Barry Sanders?
  19. PokeDaddyLove

I will give you that one. One of the best of all time. Yet he stands out like a sore thumb in the history of OSU as the only shred of greatness to ever even have a passing thought of stoolwater and Okie state.
  20. Pokepoker

Banned Pokepoker Banned

I have spent my fair share in both towns. I would have to say this a push.