1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NCAA Football 12 Dynasty.

Discussion in 'Video Games, Movies & Technology' started by OSUndefeated, Jun 9, 2011.

1. PokeVille

PokeVille . A/V Subscriber

I think I only sent a few that actually went through. I will be on later and send some more. It wouldn't allow me to send invites to people who hadn't loaded up the game yet. Like I said I'm just doing it for shits and giggles see what all it does when people get in there.

First thing I'm trying to figure out is if you can load custom rosters, change conferences and edit BCS game Tie-Ins before you send invites. As far as I can tell it looks like that will all need to be done as the commissioner creates the dynasty and before the invites are sent.

2. PokeVille

3. Darth Sensitive

Darth Sensitive Official OP Referee A/V Subscriber

Darth Sensitive

Original, I know.

4. CTeamPoke

CTeamPoke Wildcard A/V Subscriber

Yeah I'm not going to be able to do it. Sorry about that fellas! I hope to join up as soon as I can though.

Sent from my hand using Slapatalk

5. OSUndefeated

OSUndefeated Federal Marshal

Since CTeam can't play, there is a spot for you now. If you want to play, your in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. OSUndefeated

No worries bro.

7. ShotgunLarry

ShotgunLarry Wrangler

ok cool. My Gamertag is Ginger OVERL0RD . The second 'o' in overlord is actually a zero. If you send me an invite I will accept it when I get home from work.

8. ShotgunLarry

ShotgunLarry Wrangler

I also went ahead and added you to my 360's friends list, Pokeville

9. OSUndefeated

You add me, Shotgun. I would probably mess up your Gamertag. Mine is GJS96.

10. PokeVille

Alright everyone's accepted a friend request except for Cteam(which we know), Leprechaun7 and Darth(just sent)

11. OSUndefeated

I'm on your friends list right? I think I sent you an invitation a while back.

12. PokeVille

Ya, I was just trying to figure out what happened. I sent you a request and it was immediately accepted. Must be why

13. ShotgunLarry

ShotgunLarry Wrangler

haha ya that's what happens when I don't have enough stuff to do at work. I just surf the internet.

14. BGeezy08

BGeezy08 It Ain't Easy Bein' BGeezy

I joined... got the Hogs.

15. PC_cowboy33

PC_cowboy33 Orange ruler guy A/V Subscriber

I thought we weren't picking teams until the 26th or whatever? And I thought the draft for teams was going to be on here?

16. ShotgunLarry

ShotgunLarry Wrangler

Also I wasn't clear on what the limitations there were on picking teams and everything.

If we could post a list of the rules and everything that would be really helpful.

17. pokelahoman

pokelahoman Keeper of the Cursive Script A/V Subscriber

When are we going to start the new thread and have everyone subscribe? A layout of the rules would be a nice first post.

PokeVille likes this.
  18. OSUndefeated

We are NOT picking teams yet, everybody. Not until near the beginning of August. Since PokeVille is Commish, he will start a new thread when the time is right.

19. PokeVille

As of right now, we are kind of Fight Club style. We don't have anything nailed down. I would really like to have some more discussion on what we want to do. It seems we were leaning to some sort of cap set on what level prestige team you could select. We had also mentioned 2-4 teams per conference probably depending on who people select and how many we have. It will be on All-American difficulty. We plan on advancing every 3-4 days but obviously we will work around everyone's schedule. If you have any more questions just type @ Pokeville with out the space and it will alert me.

PC I sent requests for a dynasty to see how it worked you are more than welcome to accept it. When everyone is ready, we will delete this dynasty and begin a new one. I'm trying to make sure there are no surprises when I go to set things up. If some of you want to join the one I currently have open and run through some of the preseason stuff we can advance on just to mess around.

20. BGeezy08

BGeezy08 It Ain't Easy Bein' BGeezy

Just saw that the dynasty creator had grabbed the Pokes and it asked me to pick a team.