1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Nebraska crowd booing the injured Texas player

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by Jenya, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Jenya

Jenya Wrangler

So how many schools are we considering classless again?

Early 4th Quarter, a texas player looked down and the crowd boos. Oregon did the same thing to a (faked) injured Stanford player and a lot of people here howled classless on them...

2. CTeamPoke

CTeamPoke Wildcard A/V Subscriber

They hate Texas.

3. fratdaddy

fratdaddy Deputy

Everyone's just getting really vigilant all of a sudden on players faking injuries.

4. PCpoke83

PCpoke83 Master of Puppets A/V Subscriber

Nub fans are a joke. They think very highly of themselves. Their high and mighty act has grown tiresome and I'm glad they are running away from the Big 12 (hopefully) with their tail tucked between their legs.

5. Darth Sensitive

Darth Sensitive Official OP Referee A/V Subscriber

Some Tech fans were not fans of 22 and 95 going down with 'cramps' and coming back in in a few plays.

6. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

Today I listened to some of the Nebraska/Texas game on the radio (the Nebraska radio broadcast) and when they gave score updates they only gave Big 10 updates!!!!!! I hope Nebraska losses the rest of their games!

7. Rack

Rack Federal Marshal

This. They have tried to paint Texas as the traitor when it's been them all along. Can't wait for us to mudhole em next weekend.

8. travis2x

travis2x Greenhorn

first off, there was some evidence to support that the texas players were 'faking' injuries. not saying they were but if you put your BIAS aside for hating one team and actually re-watch the game. you will notice how suspicious it is and how often it happened. furthermore it slowed down momentum and gave their D a breather. nebraska beat themselves and as a diehard fan i accept the loss, making no excuses in defeat.

for those acting like they know the situation, go re-watch the game. and second off, it isnt nebraska running to the big 10 with their tail between their legs at all. if you guys agree with texas, that's fine, there is more than enough proof that texas has been trying to make this conference their conference. their say. do what they want. whenever they want. they are a college football team just like everyone else, but believe by some devine power that they are higher, better, and get more say than everyone else. blame nebraska all you want, we made the smart move and got out of a conference that was going to dissolve. why is no one remembering how texas wanted to goto the pac10? but now that they didn't, they are all of a sudden the saviors of the conference? WOW. the uneducated people out there can enjoy being texas's slave, if your gonna support it, you deserve it.

and all of this is so funny because texas thinks they are so great, yet they only have one national championship in the last 40 years hahaha for you okie state fans that disagree with me, get some education first okay?

9. pistolsfiringad

pistolsfiringad Cowboy

You've been drinking tonight haven't you travis? :)

10. Pokefan

Pokefan Territorial Marshal

Wow, Travis so if anyone DARES to disagree with you they are uneducated? Who died and appointed you God? From what I see your nothing more an arrogant horse's ass, expressing his opinion. Your part of a fanbase that roots for a whiny administration, with a team full of whiny players and whiny coaches. Your team held almost all the power in the Big 8. When that ended with the Big 12 you tucked your tails and ran. As to MNC's who has the most RECENT one? Who beat you last year and THIS year? UT. Also we are NOT Okie State. If you had an education you would know we despise that name.
    Huck the Fuskers.................hope we see you in a rematch in Dallas.

11. kaje

kaje Let's Go Heat! A/V Subscriber

Classless post is classless.

12. stonewallpoke

stonewallpoke Demon Brigade A/V Subscriber

I think someone has bitter beer face because of their loss to a 4-5 Texas team.

If you boo injuries, you're going to be called classless. And seeing as how you have no evidence that they were in fact faking injuries, it makes you look whiny and arrogant. Cramps happen. They're part of the game, and even world-class athletes are going to get them. It's not like cramps were disrupting the flow of your awesome offense in that game anyway.

Your best bet is to not boo injuries at all. You're not going to get a helmet sticker on ESPN for calling out the other team if you're right; you're only going to get vilified by other fans for being classless.

13. kaboy42

kaboy42 Sheriff

Bug eaters living in the shadows of Texas and all pissy, whiney about it. Good luck living in the shadows of the almighty "other" osu... and Michigan... and Paterno State...

You were historically a middle of the pack b12 school and you will be a middle of the pack b10 school... CONGRATS on your new found accomplishments!

Neb can't GTFO fast enough for me! :mad:

All of this ^^^^^ coming from a once "fan" of Nebraska football and a huge Dr. Tom fan.

14. pokeboy2

pokeboy2 Greenhorn

are people jealous nebraska fans are leaving? I don't get the hate.

15. kaboy42

kaboy42 Sheriff

No jealousy here... just they are NOT "the Nebraska" they think they are. I feel the EXACT same way about tamu.

16. OSUCHOCTAW

OSUCHOCTAW Territorial Marshal

The nubs can leave. I'd rather have new teams to excite new rivalries (NM/NV & BYU).

I'd never boo an injured player.

17. pokelahoman

pokelahoman Keeper of the Cursive Script A/V Subscriber

Classic Nebraska, one championship in the last 40 years for Texas lol. Nebraska fans live in the past more than any fanbase I have ever seen by far, and by the way they act you would think they had won one as recently as Texas. I really hope we get to play them again and find a way to beat them this time.

18. SPMGoState

SPMGoState Cowboy

I remember back when i went to OSU after a loss to nu, we went to eat only to hear two old fusker fans making fun of the kids names on the state team. Im not talking kids, they were the old gray head fan nu brings...really since meeting them i never understood the reason they were considered 'classy fans', they are far from it in my opinion and have not been for a loooooooooooooonng time.

19. kaje

kaje Let's Go Heat! A/V Subscriber

How's it going, Nebraska fan? :rolleyes:

20. haafg

haafg Banned Banned

Everyone has bad fans. Nebraska is no exception. I have had several encounters with classless nebraska fans