New Ag Hall being Announced?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I think that forum is for non-OSU sports, not non-sports OSU stuff. We don't really have a forum for non-sports OSU discussions, those usually land in here.
Other than just general randomness from mods, why in the world wouldn't it be in the "General Discussion" thread where the City of Stillwater thread is?

Nov 25, 2006
Stillwater, OK
Well guess I was wrong about this note being in the sports discussion... this new building will induce more campus clutter/lack of space and take over what little is left for football game day parking, wonderful? I loved our old campus - space
Doesn’t OSU own all that land between Joe’s and the Catholic Church now? If they do that land is probably going to become a parking lot

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Well guess I was wrong about this note being in the sports discussion... this new building will induce more campus clutter/lack of space and take over what little is left for football game day parking, wonderful? I loved our old campus - space
This sounds like you believe those classrooms are getting in the way of football partying.

I mean nobody really admits that do they?