NOW Bring out the torches and pitchforks!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
It's time to panic!

I have backed Gundy for a long time, but today's game has changed that. For the life of me, why would a coach not try everything in his power and bench to win a game? Why stick with a guy that isn't leading a comeback?
Why not try someone else to spark this team?

Gundy has wasted this season.
It's over and his team has quit on him.

Why?!
There are too many whys with this season and it starts at the top with headcoach Mike Gundy.
I simply do NOT understand his thinking now. It's as if he wants to lose.
Has our favorite son shut down, too?

As per earlier speculation, I said Gundy would put this season in the tank before he tried a new quarterback. And many agreed with that. Now, it's come to pass.
Gundy has given away the season because he's so stubborn.

If Gundy is committing economic suicide by having OSU fire him, he'd be comfortable with his million$ of salaried buy out. He could let his hair grow long, shoot rattlesnakes, ducks, feral pigs, the sh*t and rescue dogs and ride pygmy ponies til his cows come home.
He needs to do that because he has given up on this team and season.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
I'm with you on this, I've defended him over and over but I'm done with it. It's probably now time for a change too bad it's going to cost a shitload if money but I think it's worth it. This is worst product we've put on the field since he was hired and offensively we are as bad as we've been since bob Simmons was the coach.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
We are now the next to worst team in the Big 12. It’s not easy to come back from that kind of precipitous collapse, just ask Texas.....a decade of steady progress to be championship caliber pissed away in one pathetic season. I can’t imagine how bad our recruiting will be following this season. Tulsa may out recruit us this year.....

Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
We are now the next to worst team in the Big 12. It’s not easy to come back from that kind of precipitous collapse, just ask Texas.....a decade of steady progress to be championship caliber pissed away in one pathetic season. I can’t imagine how bad our recruiting will be following this season. Tulsa may out recruit us this year.....
So far this has not been a rebuilding season. In a rebuilding season you actually....rebuild. So far we have done the exact opposite.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
We are currently the #9 team in the big 12 and it's not debatable at this point. KSU sucked and they kicked our asses up and down the field in the second half. We have to make some changes during the bye week if there's any hope for next year

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

superpoke

Territorial Marshal
Jun 28, 2005
Orange Country USA
It's been rotting away since we blew the OU game in 2013; Rudolph and Washington just helped cover that up.

Baylor continued to outrecruit us even through their scandal. That ought to tell people something.

Sep 24, 2017
Stillwater
Gundy's game planning contains more ideas about what shade of brunette Clairol he should use and whether it enhances his riviera spray tan or contrasts with it. With all the money that was spent upgrading this football program a high school coach could have had Gundy's level of success. Show him the door....