1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by stonewallpoke, Nov 5, 2011.

1. L-Town Poke

L-Town Poke can you quack like a duck

pics or it didn't happen -- (hope all is well with you and yours )
  2. ohwiseone

A/V Subscriber ohwiseone Loves the Orange Kool-Aid

Just so everyone knows, My section Almost jumped onto the field after the game.

It was ridiculous, God I hope the showed some of the student section after that last second stop.

9-0 3 games away, and #2 (hopefully)

I never felt anything, Then again I was running and jumping up and down the path in front of me.
    PlatypusJojo likes this.
  3. OStateMan

Banned OStateMan Banned

Blackmon needs to think of his mistakes..AGAIN!!

That's twice he's fumbled into the endzone costing oSu a TD and almost costing oSu the game.

One would have thought he would have learned from the Aggie game, which we should have won by more had Blackmon not tried to get cute.

HIGH AND TIGHT! HIGH AND TIGHT, BLACKMON!!
    LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT!!
  4. Noven

A/V Subscriber Noven Devil Incarnate

CFB final cannot get out of their own way to switch to their next topic instead of beating lsu vs bama to f'ing death. Never before have they switched to a press conference. This is worse than the SB. They covered this game for over two weeks and the last two weeks have been round the clock coverage. Talk about over exposure.
  5. pistolsfiring11

pistolsfiring11 Cowboy

Offense played really well except for the turnovers.

My only complaint is that the defense needs to a better job of getting off the field.
  6. Pott Cty Cowboy

Pott Cty Cowboy Wrangler

I will assay the effects in the daylight and were all well just kinda weirded out
  7. AustinOSU

AustinOSU Cowboy

I don't want to read this entire thread. How did it go on this thread. Was there a near meltdown?
  8. Osucowboy48

A/V Subscriber Osucowboy48 Cowboy

Not running the clock when we had first and ten from the 22 yard line with 2:20 left and K-State with one timeout was mind-boggling.
  9. Tuff

Tuff Cowboy

The only reason KSU was this close because of our on mistakes...if it wasn't for them the game wouldn't have been close. We got a W and thats all that matters..JB made up for his mistakes...he put some more points on the board...GO POKES!
  10. Pott Cty Cowboy

Pott Cty Cowboy Wrangler

this x a bazillion
    Tuff likes this.
  11. AustinOSU

AustinOSU Cowboy

I'm glad we played like this. No way we do this again. We are going to destroy Tech! Go Pokes!
    Tuff likes this.
  12. Tuff

Tuff Cowboy

I like this..

We need someone to run on us to wake us up. We did well against run most of the first half that I saw..can't tell you much bout the second half because I ran 5 different places to try and watch the game. I just was thankful a friend had my back so I knew that we won and they were knocking on the door. I give props to the D..they won this one for us...I know the O scored the points...but they stopped them and held them in the read zone. Good Job POKES!
  13. Reed

Reed Wrangler

seriously. When Weeden snapped the ball with 20+ seconds left on the playclock I was like "well... guess we're playing for overtime."
  14. Orangendn

Orangendn Deputy

Almost. But those who were simmering were reminded of the meltdown status. They calmed down.
  15. PlatypusJojo

A/V Subscriber PlatypusJojo Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

16. taljr2002

taljr2002 Cowboy

I wondered why we couldn't stop the QB run.... Seemed like 9 of 10 times he ran behind the right guard. Seems like we could eventually anticipate this. Their o-line did a great job of blocking for the QB run.
  17. D-Lee11

D-Lee11 Wrangler

I am visiting my buddy In Fayetteville this evening. Felt the earthquake here! Hope nothing too serious actually happened to anyone. Also great win for the boys tonight! We control our destiny! A win is a win. 3 more games!
  18. AustinOSU

AustinOSU Cowboy

These type of QB's give us trouble. Ash chewed us up on the ground. I don't care what the stats say, RG III is our bitch, and Klein owned us. End result= 3-0.

So what do we have coming up. Doege isn't a duel threat, LJ isn't either. Who is the ISU QB?
  19. ostater2319

ostater2319 Wrangler

Was at a wedding and missed the first half +.....so how did Blackmon fumble? Showboating?
  20. EmptySeat

EmptySeat Cowboy

Caddyshack.
    Poohness likes this.