Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2011
It probably would have been best for everyone if Gundy had taken one of those job openings. Complacency has clearly set in. He has zero fire, he’s disgruntled, and it’s showing in the team.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
well I'm usually an extreme optimist but this is ugly. we aren't good right now...seriously wondering how we beat Kansas. Not sure we win again...Sad to see what we had for so long end. Need to figure out how to plan for the future and I think we need a new starting QB vs Texas. This game really showed that we aren't imaginative nor do we have any energy with Cornelius.

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
What's the benefit of playing TC any more this year? No bowl hopes currently, no reason to keep getting someone who's not going to be here next year any more experience
Good coaches bench poor performing QBs (see Saban). Lazy, complacent coaches ride out D2 QBs to a $5 million payday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good coaches don’t start the season with QB who doesn’t possess the talent to play at this level. He coaches up the others, no matter when they came in.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
TC may know where the bodies are buried...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
HCMG Is too damn hardheaded. He insists he knows something we don't even though we see every game. DC's defensive scheme can't stop the run or the pass, fire him. GET A DAMN FULL TIME SPECIAL TEAMS COACH YOU HARD HEAD. This year is not acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 30, 2007
Anyone have anything positive from this crap show?
This is the worst offensive performance we've had since Daxx Garman was under center against Texas. I've defended Cornelius most of the year, but there's no way anyone can argue that Brown or Sanders shouldn't be given a shot at this point. Not even Coach Gundy.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
well I'm usually an extreme optimist but this is ugly. we aren't good right now...seriously wondering how we beat Kansas. Not sure we win again...Sad to see what we had for so long end. Need to figure out how to plan for the future and I think we need a new starting QB vs Texas. This game really showed that we aren't imaginative nor do we have any energy with Cornelius.
A2466E51-29FA-4EA0-A6A7-BDA5911B7BD1.png

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
Wow!! Embarrassing effort from a team coached by the same guy for 14 years..and makes $5M Top 10 to boot. Don’t complain to Gundy he may come up with mythical interviews with Michigan in the off season and scare the Rustoleum crowd.

Oct 12, 2006
Unbelievable. Outcoached, outplayed but not out hyped! But what do you expect from complacency with recruiting around #30 in the nation each year. Get ready for more. Can't wait to see what Tulsa does to us next year.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
I'm not *too* afraid of losing Spencer Sanders, as of this moment. BUT...if it does in fact happen, every mother****ing member of this blog needs to contribute to a campaign to get Gundy fired. I personally have reached my last straw with him. Reached it a few seasons ago, actually. But if Sanders leaves, then I will happily assist in any operations to get him fired. I'm sick of this.

marshmo

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2013
No matter your stance on TC, this is a really good point.
What's the benefit of playing TC any more this year? No bowl hopes currently, no reason to keep getting someone who's not going to be here next year any more experience

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Nobody believed me when I said sanders was the best qb on campus and osu’s best chance to win games. Starting to be real evident now
How? He hasn't even seen the field. Hopefully he lives up to the hype, but it's impossible to say until we see him in action. But yes, at this point him or Brown need to see the field, no excuse.