Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 2, 2010
Springfield, MA
It looks like Spencer Sanders' family is ready to see him play. This is from his mom.

https://twitter.com/BailcrazyCarrie/status/1051173967908753408

Here's the thing that scares me the most after today's loss...
Anyone read the comments after she posted. There’s a lady on there that’s advocating for them to leave.....appears to be Chris Lacy’s mom or relative who made a comment about wanting him to leave after his sophomore year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
(By the way... I see that Nebraska's famous alumni-star coach has taken their program to new levels: "For the first time in 129 years of Nebraska Football, Scott Frost leads the Huskers to an 0-6 season." That's something no one'll take away from Scott! He'll always be the First Ever Coach to do that.)
And my neighbor still flies his Husker flag every game day.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Anyone read the comments after she posted. There’s a lady on there that’s advocating for them to leave.....appears to be Chris Lacy’s mom or relative who made a comment about wanting him to leave after his sophomore year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
weird. I thought he had a pretty good junior year?

Dec 21, 2008
Former player family members & close friends get mad all the time when their player isn’t the featured starter and doesn’t make millions. Common sense. The hard part for me is how we can’t get Chuba or Jelani the ball

Jan 23, 2006
its his mom says "her son".. we need to be trying to get in peoples ears so Gundy kinda is forced to due to lack or tickets or whatever.. money always talks and Gundy clearly doesn't care about our voices. his history with QB decisions speaks for itself as in terrible

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You didn't read the thread. That was posted shortly after she tweeted it.
It looks like Spencer Sanders' family is ready to see him play. This is from his mom.

https://twitter.com/BailcrazyCarrie/status/1051173967908753408
Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk