1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma 11/27/10

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by stonewallpoke, Nov 27, 2010.

1. McKinneyFan

McKinneyFan Cowboy

Can't convince me any real talent diff. Either team could have lost and would have blamed their own mistakes. Goons made couple of plays more than we did. We lament slow start by O, inability to convert 3rd down most of night, and horrendous busts by D in last 5. Got a bit outcoached I think.
  2. Pott Cty Cowboy

Pott Cty Cowboy Wrangler

You hate a man that took a team projected to finish last in the big twelve and ended up with 10 i say TEN regular season wins, AND won a share of the big twelve south title!! Really?? hmmmmm:confused:
  3. Poke2010

Poke2010 Wrangler

It will be interesting to see where we end up ranked. The way Texas has had the tie breaker rewrote we could still be the souths champ. If we are within one ranking of Texas A&M we win the south. It was a bad rewrite job and a cheap way for us to get in, but we might.
  4. bacowboy

bacowboy Cowboy

Sick of being blow u's bitch. So I guess its the Alamo or Insight.
  5. JoeHero

A/V Subscriber JoeHero King of the Andals and the First Men

They lost a game they were probably too emotionally charged at the start against Texas. With a healthy Martinez they are much better than ou. Their defense is the best in the conference and with Martinez running around they are more than capable on offense. ou stomps them next week cause Martinez isn't 100%
  6. Pott Cty Cowboy

Pott Cty Cowboy Wrangler

Wouldnt that set the nation AND the gooner nation on its heels? Lets hope the big hope!
  7. Darth Sensitive

A/V Subscriber Darth Sensitive Official OP Referee

Alabama meltdown guy... sup?
  8. cowboyfan12

A/V Subscriber cowboyfan12 Mmmmmm... Bacon

I'd just like to point something out... I'm a student. I sat in the student section. Our students were disapointing. Yes we got loud, but too many sat down at the wrong times, too many didn't believe..

That being said, we were given reason not to believe. But don't give up on the cowboys ever... I mean ever...

My last point. I was near a gooner fan... She wasn't the smartest, but fairly level headed till the end of the game, where of course she yelled for her dumb team..

Our student fans proceeded to be the worst sore losers I've seen in a game in a long time. It was embarassing. A girl cheapshoted the gooner fan in the back leaving the game, and I had to break up a cat fight( totally against instinct, but thought it needed to be broke up). I would like to say our students need to learn how to be a little more classy, because I saw poor class tonight. We are better than that.
  9. p0kefan

p0kefan Wrangler

I look at it like this. It could be ALOT worse, we could be Texas.
  10. stonewallpoke

A/V Subscriber stonewallpoke Demon Brigade

OU always plays their luckiest game against us. I'm not shocked. OU will also beat the hell out of Nebraska, and then choke against a sh@tty Big Least team. Meanwhile, we'll be playing an actual team from the SEC. So OU can suck it through a straw.
  11. CowpokeMike

CowpokeMike Wrangler

A couple of things I noticed.

1. Broderick Brown can really play. He is a sophomore.

2. Shaun Lewis can really play. He is a freshman.

Here’s hoping we can build around these two.
  12. RoVerto Solo

Banned RoVerto Solo Banned

6 point loss to OU and a 10 point loss to Nebraska. 16 more total points and those two games would have been determined in overtime.

A killer offense wins games, but a killer defense wins the close games or makes more games runaways.
  13. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

I bet he's gonna lose a whole lot of sleep over that statement, you classless little prick!
  14. PokeHopper

PokeHopper Cowboy

No.....the players kept us in this game. Young let Landry have all the time he needed by not keeping the pressure (that was making him make bad throws) on him. THAT FACT was not hard to see.
  15. Travis

Travis Cowboy

Offense came out too flat. Too many predictable plays, and D spent too much time on the field. Great game, the players played hard. We couldn't capitalize on the big mistakes they made, for the most part. We did end up with 10 points on some of their turnovers, but others the offense just stalled out. We have enough young talent we should have plenty to look forward to next year. 2nd year in the offensive system, JB and BW should look awesome!