Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Crazy , had momentum and about to score and only be down 6 going into the 4th. Spencer fumbles and the game turns into a beating . I'm sure that fumble deflated the defense. How long will holder put up with gundy being mediocre across the board in recruiting and coaching.... oh wait probably till gundy retires unfortunately.
Gundy is not worried. The only person that ever lit a fire under him just died. The Mullett is home free.

Sep 18, 2019
Edmond
We have so many issues. An offensive line that can’t block. An immature turnover prone quarterback who can’t progress through reads even when he has time. No backup running back. No pass rush. Defensive backs that can’t make a play on the ball. Coach with no fire.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Sanders has a high ceiling. He can get better, but he’s the worst starter I’ve seen under Gundy.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Crazy , had momentum and about to score and only be down 6 going into the 4th. Spencer fumbles and the game turns into a beating . I'm sure that fumble deflated the defense. How long will holder put up with gundy being mediocre across the board in recruiting and coaching.... oh wait probably till gundy retires unfortunately.
You could say that about any of his FOUR turnovers. Many reasons we lost today and Sanders is one of them
Have to include the oline since most of those turnovers involved little to no oline blocking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2006
How about the blowouts. The entire purpose is to get him used to in game speed and decision making. Would have made his maturation process quicker for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Especially since it takes 15 games at OSU, and freshman QBs at other programs step in and get it done.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Any, it was a throw away season. Could have gave him some experience against B12 defenses and stuff to work on. Instead he’s working through things like a true freshman this year.
Lol okay. He’d start and lose games and fans like you would be throwing fits.