Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Provider Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Stewart, GA
Well, next man up for the next game up. Time to head to the mountains and do some fightin'.

We feel your pain, Mountaineers. Long, hard, season. Changing a quarterback late in the season. We've been there. Hell, we're practically there now. And I really can't think of a reason to be mad at you for anything lately. We're not so different, you and I. Hell, I like you, West Virginia. Burn those couches.

Too bad Chuba don't care. Chuba don't give a damn.

Right now, Chuba is running through everyone and everything. Right now, the defense is making your ball OUR ball. Right now, this team is on a roll and doing the damned thing. So, good luck moving forward with your other transfer quarterback. But our transfer QB is ready for his turn. And get ready for the hurt from the North.

Go Pokes! Beat the Mountaineers!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. West Virginia University Mountaineers
Kickoff: Saturday November 23, 2019, 11:00 AM CT
at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantow, WV

2019 Records
OSU 7-3 (4-3), WVU 4-6 (2-5)
OSU leads the series, 6-4
TV: ESPN2
Suddenlink: 36
DirecTV: 209

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 206, XM 207, Internet 967

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

WVU Roster

WVU Game Notes

Last edited:

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Well, next man up for the next game up. Time to head to the mountains and do some fightin'.

We feel your pain, Mountaineers. Long, hard, season. Changing a quarterback late in the season. We've been there. Hell, we're practically there now. And I really can't think of a reason to be mad at you for anything lately. We're not so different, you and I. Hell, I like you, West Virginia. Burn those couches.

Too bad Chuba don't care. Chuba don't give a damn.

Right now, Chuba is running through everyone and everything. Right now, the defense is making your ball OUR ball. Right now, this team is on a roll and doing the damned thing. So, good luck moving forward with your other transfer quarterback. But our transfer QB is ready for his turn. And get ready for the hurt from the North.

Go Pokes! Beat the Mountaineers!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. West Virginia University Mountaineers
Kickoff: Saturday November 23, 2019, 11:00 AM CT
at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantow, WV

2019 Records
OSU 7-3 (4-3), WVU 4-6 (2-5)
OSU leads the series, 6-4
TV: ESPN2
Suddenlink: 36
DirecTV: 219

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 206, XM 207, Internet 967

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

WVU Roster

WVU Game Notes
Hey, make that 209 on Directv, my fat fingered friend.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Now that the espn+ basketball debacle is out of the way, on to football!

Go Pokes!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Orange on in Del City.
The pot roast was in the slo-cooker all night last night, with the requisite spuds, carrots and onions. Just finished making the gravy. As the sun peaks across the sky, thoughts of a morning beer is strangely inviting. Everything is prepped and ready. Just like the Pokes. They're ready for a massive game.

44 - 24 the good guys. Chuba has a monstrous day.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Cautious...hope HCMG has arrived and the team is ready to take the field soon. Hope QBDB is totally healthy and unaffected by any hand injury. Hope we start fast and take them out of their hope of a bowl quickly. Bottom line, I'm very cautious about this game considering if we don't take care of business it's UGLY going into Bedlam and IF we do it's Awesome...Huge swing depending on this outcome.

Go Pokes! Beat the Mountaineers.

Oct 7, 2012
Cautious...hope HCMG has arrived and the team is ready to take the field soon. Hope QBDB is totally healthy and unaffected by any hand injury.

Admittedly I’m behind, as I didn't know SS was out.

But I sure as heck didn’t know anything about QBDB having a hand injury. Am I reading that right?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Cautious...hope HCMG has arrived and the team is ready to take the field soon. Hope QBDB is totally healthy and unaffected by any hand injury.

But I sure as heck didn’t know anything about QBDB having a hand injury. Am I reading that right?
I have heard no confirmation that Brown had any injury other than the original one earlier in the year working on his car. And yesterday some people were finally confirming that Sanders will be out because he had surgery, but nothing official.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

Well something happened in practice and we are being reassured it's nothing and he's fine...so hopefully he is and we will know pretty quick. I'm assuming that right now it's nothing. I think he's fine. I sure hope so for him and an opportunity well deserved and worked for will indeed work out. Go Pokes!

Oct 7, 2012
I was shocked to hear about SS being out because Vegas Insider didn’t list him as being out, as they do for TW.