Official Game Thread: Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Earlier in the year we gave up points by being overly aggressive at the end of the half and we threw a pick that resulted in points for the other team...turnovers have put him on conservative mode at the end of halfs...that being said, IF we get a nice drive here to start the half and score 6 we will be up 2 scores. So it's no biggie if we capitalize 1st drive of second half.
Yeah but the O looks very consistent today, running and throwing. Sanders making good decisions, don’t think that was the case in the other game.
Don’t underestimate sanders’ ability to give up some turnovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Yeah but the O looks very consistent today, running and throwing. Sanders making good decisions, don’t think that was the case in the other game.
We did nearly score and I agree if we use the timeout at the right time on the drive we may score. We do and have for a LONG time sucked at clock management...a LONG time (Miles started it back when he was here) and Gundy has consistently been bad at it as well...that doesn't mean he's not an Outstanding head coach overall...he is, but gameday clock management has NEVER been a strength (see Central Michigan). BUT if we play like we did in the fist half and make the defensive adjustments needed and never stack the box in this game...we will win. Btw, we haven't beaten them in 2 years and they are on a 2 game win streak...while we have been playing the worst ball of the year in three straight games. I'm happy with this first half so far.

Oct 30, 2007
Sanders is playing really well. He went 17-23 for 192 yards though the air, and added 52 yards on the ground. Hopefully he stays healthy and turnover free in the second half.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Sanders is playing really well. He went 17-23 for 192 yards though the air, and added 52 yards on the ground.
Just to be objective, a big chunk of that 52 on the ground came when the D was playing prevent 45 yards deep. But overall not a bad game for SS going against a mediocre D.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Sanders is playing really well. He went 17-23 for 192 yards though the air, and added 52 yards on the ground.
Just to be objective, a big chunk of that 52 on the ground came when the D was playing prevent 45 yards deep. But overall not a bad game for SS going against a mediocre D.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It’s the 1976 uniforms. He’s channeling Charlie Weatherbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk