Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Am I crazy or did our defense win that game for us? As amazing as the O was, we’ve come to expect that. That 2nd half D could be what Knowles envisions for our future.

Oct 30, 2007
You pissed off that we won?
no I just think some of yall are in some kind of wierd TC cult that I didnt get the memo on and yall forget that hes throwing to guys that catch balls that no reciever has any business trying to catch but they do anyways and make him look good

Brailford and the corners kept us in that game after 2 PICKS. he put us in a hole and the players i mentioned brought us home. you mad that its not corndog who made the comeback? lol
This is beyond stupid. Guess what mason Rudolph THREW INTERCEPTIONS!!!! TC led this team against wvu with 5throwing tds and one rushing.

Please leave and go try to be a fan for another school. WE DO NOT WANT YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
Back to the game, bigelow is a giant blow hard. Lots of talk and me me me and then we beat them.

Meanwhile when brailford makes a big play he goes to his team mates and is firing them up saying let’s go.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
About 2:48:15, is the highlight of the game. TC runs for first down, bigelow bumps him after and instead of walking around him TC goes right back through him! Absolutely fantastic! Letting that POS know that TC is not in the least scared of the blow hard.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
About 2:48:15, is the highlight of the game. TC runs for first down, bigelow bumps him after and instead of walking around him TC goes right back through him! Absolutely fantastic! Letting that POS know that TC is not in the least scared of the blow hard.

Not our most talented QB, but quietly tough as nails. Amazes me that he threw for more than 300, ran for over 100, had 5 TDs and some fans still want to bag on him. This is the kind of kid our school should embrace because if there's such a thing as OSU culture, he's it. The perseverance it took before and within this season is impressive. Never quit, never gave up and that was a major factor in the win.

Oct 30, 2007
You think you get to trash players and coaches before, during, and (just now) after a gutsy win and tell young players to transfer and then you think you should get to "enjoy the win?" I have bad news for you, you're exactly who Gundy made fart sounds at!
yeah corndog is a bad quarterback and if I were spencer sanders I would think about transferring. come at me bro lol chill tf out
Here are the stats for a “bad quarterback” against the second best defense in the big12:

30/46 338 yds 5 TDs 2 int
13 rushes 106 yds 1 TD

Not shown above the fortitude and fight to overcome the ints and lead his team to victory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Not our most talented QB, but quietly tough as nails. Amazes me that he threw for more than 300, ran for over 100, had 5 TDs and some fans still want to bag on him. This is the kind of kid our school should embrace because if there's such a thing as OSU culture, he's it. The perseverance it took before and within this season is impressive. Never quit, never gave up and that was a major factor in the win.
We didn't win as many games as we wanted to this year, and the easy response is to point to one guy and say it's on him. That guy is usually either the coach or the QB. But life is rarely that simple and there are a lot of teams who would love to trade QB's with us.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I’m one of those people and I’ll admit I was wrong last night. And against UT. And Ou for the most part. But can anyone explain TT, KSU, and Baylor? I’m ecstatic about last night but it doesn’t erase the entire season from my memory. Beat TCU and win our bowl game and we finish right where I thought we would. Just a crazy way to get there.

Oct 30, 2007
I’m one of those people and I’ll admit I was wrong last night. And against UT. And Ou for the most part. But can anyone explain TT, KSU, and Baylor? I’m ecstatic about last night but it doesn’t erase the entire season from my memory. Beat TCU and win our bowl game and we finish right where I thought we would. Just a crazy way to get there.
Coaching, it has been very inconsistent. Gundy lost Baylor by trying to run out the clock with WAY too much time left. If we go try to score we are never in that 4th and 3. I love the players and they have to do something really bad for me to criticize them, but the coaches get paid ludicrous money and therefore need to do better. This is a great group of players and the coaches get some credit there but they have not coached an overall good season, too many bad decisions putting players in bad situations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Baylor isn't on TC, or at least not entirely. Defense gets a stop on either of their last two drives or just slows them down more and we wouldn't be talking about his 4th down play because it wouldn't have been needed.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Honestly, I was just ecstatic to see Sills being pissy after the final play, after having watched him get away with that blatant push off on AJ Green. Which, I know they being pretty physical throughout the entire game, and the refs were letting them get away with (a lot of correct "no-call" situations). But that push off stood out by itself, and Sills should've been penalized for it.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Honestly, I was just ecstatic to see Sills being pissy after the final play, after having watched him get away with that blatant push off on AJ Green. Which, I know they being pretty physical throughout the entire game, and the refs were letting them get away with (a lot of correct "no-call" situations). But that push off stood out by itself, and Sills should've been penalized for it.
No kidding... I've never seen a receiver SHOVE a defender out of the way to make a catch and not get called for offensive PI... Pushing around and getting handsy is one thing but he literally shoved the guy defending him and it was plain as day. I don't see how the ref missed that. That along with the helmet to helmet on Hubbard, where were these officials looking during plays??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Man, I’m embarrassed by our fan attendance.
WTF is up with that anyway? Why the hell do the kids leave?

Don’t say it’s just the Greeks..I was AGR and we never left early
I know it's Sunday night but I'll answer anyway. I was there. At half, the Greek section emptied. Large groups. I've sat over there before and I know these are the greeks because every game they have pledges hold entire sections for them. They don't get down low by the paddle people. As for the rest of the stadium. People were slow coming back from the half. Also people that did come back moved down to be around other people and closer to the action. Thus the stadium looked way emptier than it really was.

Sent from my Orange Power Koolaid glass.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Gundy calling out the crowd a little in his post game locker room with RA. “Really appreciative to the ones that stayed.” “We are loyal and true.”
Have no problem with that.
That's what happens when you lose a bunch of games

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
And a cold front moves in. I saw quite a few people that did not look prepared for the weather.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Yes there were a ton of people in shorts and t shirts, lots of girls in short shorts/skirts dressed like it was a September game. It was very cold but my 8 year old said it was worth freezing.

My 13 year old was glad we stayed for the end. And he had chacos on.