Official Homecoming Game Thread: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
When we rated Big 12 Coaches a while back, taking the talent of OU and Texas out of the equation, I said that Rhule was the best coach of the Big 12.
For what he's done after Briles left an almost empty cupboard and the place was almost burned to the ground, he is leaving Stillwater with a monstrous crush of our mediocre program that has sustained mediocrity even after sniffing (and blowing) a chance to play for a national championship.

Gundy has plateaued. He is not mentally capable of taking our university to the next level.
Facilities are there, but mediocre recruiting (being passed by TCU, BU, ISU) without improving that stat, without improving our winning record (without the patsies at the start of the year), we have to fight for 3rd place in the Big 12 and call that a good year.

It's time to decide where we want to be as a football program going forward.

Oct 30, 2007
We've been outscored 35-7 since midway through the 3rd quarter. What an absolute embarrassment. These are two programs heading in the opposite direction.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
When we rated Big 12 Coaches a while back, taking the talent of OU and Texas out of the equation, I said that Rhule was the best coach of the Big 12.
For what he's done after Briles left an almost empty cupboard and the place was almost burned to the ground, he is leaving Stillwater with a monstrous crush of our mediocre program that has sustained mediocrity even after sniffing (and blowing) a chance to play for a national championship.

Gundy has plateaued. He is not mentally capable of taking our university to the next level.
Facilities are there, but mediocre recruiting (being passed by TCU, BU, ISU) without improving that stat, without improving our winning record (without the patsies at the start of the year), we have to fight for 3rd place in the Big 12 and call that a good year.

It's time to decide where we want to be as a football program going forward.
It's been a long time coming, but you, Birry, and others are being fully vindicated. I know you wanted to be proven wrong, but deep down I know you guys have been right all along.