Official Homecoming Game Thread: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
It really does look like a very passive scheme that is designed to give up a lot of yards but not "ahem" the big play.

Jan 14, 2006
It really does look like a very passive scheme that is designed to give up a lot of yards but not "ahem" the big play.
We hired Knowles to run an aggressive scheme. Year 1 we lead the league in sacks but get burned because of freshmen safeties. Instead of seeing how it goes year 2, we scrap the whole thing and go back to passive d.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
OLine pass blocking is horrible. 3 man front, any type of stunt and we have 5 guys blocking air.

Sep 10, 2010
Sachse, TX
We hired Knowles to run an aggressive scheme. Year 1 we lead the league in sacks but get burned because of freshmen safeties. Instead of seeing how it goes year 2, we scrap the whole thing and go back to passive d.
I am not being sarcastic when I say this. I think a passive defense would be an upgrade. They aren’t really stopping big plays either. This display of defense is puzzling for a group of coaches paid to figure it out.