1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OKC are officially title contenders

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by PrincetonPoke23, Mar 30, 2012.

1. PrincetonPoke23

A/V Subscriber PrincetonPoke23 Wrangler

Not to get too ahead of ourselves but after convincing wins over Miami and LA, OKC has definitely silenced doubters and established themselves as title contenders (favorites?) . Their speed, youth, chemistry, and overall talent make them very hard to beat in a seven game series and they seem to be gelling at the right time. Definitely excited for the playoffs.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    PlatypusJojo likes this.
  2. PrincetonPoke23

I think that probably should have been is instead of are but oh well. :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:
  3. teibbor

Staff A/V Subscriber teibbor Moderator

They have been title contenders since Game 1. Sorry it took you and ESPN so long to figure this out. They have been in 1st place majority of the season
    Redhawk likes this.
  4. PrincetonPoke23

Right but they haven't won any titles and are still young. Pretty much dismantling the Heat and Lakers at this point in the season is a good sign that OKC might be title favorites. Being in first might make you contenders but definitely not favorites by any means. Westbrook is showing huge signs of improvements and shooting lights out. Harden can blow by anybody and we all know what the Durantula can do. Big things happening in Oklahoma City.
  5. teibbor

Staff A/V Subscriber teibbor Moderator

I agree with the Thunder now being the favorite but not what you title says. If they dont win it all this year I will be disappointed.

PS I love you signature but it needs to be removed.
    http://www.orangepower.com/threads/website-code-of-conduct-rules.10147/
    12/2010 Rule Additions:
    Animated avatars and signatures are not allowed.
  6. Samuel Hanson

Samuel Hanson Wrangler

THey play the bulls on Sunday at home. I have been really impressed these last two games.
    PrincetonPoke23 likes this.
  7. PrincetonPoke23

:whistle: Gone