Oklahoma State @ #22 Texas Tech (11AM - ESPN2)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
No reason why Texas Tech should be a better basketball program than Oklahoma State. Not seeing much passion or fight from the cowboys today, and that is what is most disappointing to me.
Tech made the right hire and OSU hired Underroos. I remember the debate on who made the best hire that season. Lucky them.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
as the worm has turned, Tech can no longer commit a foul....no matter what.
This is what is ridiculous. I see teams we play get all kinds of passes regarding fouls when at home, but we don't seem to get that kind of home court advantage.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Cowboys will rise to the occasion and win a squeaker On the road. It will be a statement that Cowboy Basketball is Back. Unlike Texas being back every year in football, this will be the beginning of the real deal.
Welp, you jinxed the heck out of that you idiot. Don’t do it again or I’ll come looking for you!

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
He did sit the seniors. And now everyone is complaining that we look inexperienced against TT.
Well its pretty bad that this keeps coming up in games lately about how bad the seniors are playing. WTF are these guys doing in practice? They still have a Christmas break hangover? Would be nice to have a team that has their s**t together at Christmas break. Apparently this team doesn't take it seriously.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
I’ll say this as I’ve said since before the season, whatever happens this year is bonus. Make the tournament...bonus. Next year is the year to really evaluate Boynton. His young freshmen this year will have been through the “baptism by fire” Big 12 with experience...hopefully. He’ll have the added pressure on top 5 player and another strong class.
If that top 5 player decides that this is still the place for him

Aug 31, 2013
I’ll say this as I’ve said since before the season, whatever happens this year is bonus. Make the tournament...bonus. Next year is the year to really evaluate Boynton. His young freshmen this year will have been through the “baptism by fire” Big 12 with experience...hopefully. He’ll have the added pressure on top 5 player and another strong class.
If that top 5 player decides that this is still the place for him
Agree. He can change his mind. This is just plain bad coaching. My opinion is if doesn’t improve he needs to be gone after this year. Can’t keep wasting year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2009
Time to break out the sholder pads and helmets.
Coach already said there is no way he’s do that. Something about feeling bad if a player got hurt or some such bulls**t. I remember listening to the interview thinking, “well I know where the guys get their toughness from.”

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
Still crazy to think that Dzwiaga, McGriff, and Waters are Ford recruits and played under two head coaches in their career.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
Wait till next year. Also in football, wait till next year. Also wrestling, next year is our year. It's okie state. Been saying saying that and hearing that since the late 70`s. It never changes.
Wrestling has been a top ten iconic program for decades.Football and basketball can only dream of the success Coach Smith has led his program too