Orange Helmet/Phantom Pete

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 29, 2004
La Jolla, California
I personally loved the helmet last night, but according to Scott Wright in the DO, OSU fans "hated" it. He wrote, "the orange chrome came off as having a red tint on television." First off, I don't believe it was the chrome helmet, and I don't know what TV he was watching on, on my tv it was OSU orange.

Apr 27, 2006
I personally loved the helmet last night, but according to Scott Wright in the DO, OSU fans "hated" it. He wrote, "the orange chrome came off as having a red tint on television." First off, I don't believe it was the chrome helmet, and I don't know what TV he was watching on, on my tv it was OSU orange.
After watching product put on field last night don't give two shits about uniform or helmet.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I don't care much about the uniforms unless they're horrible for some reason, but I actually kinda liked the orange from last night. Looked like our standard (awesome) orange on my TV!

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Definitely looked orange on my TV... I really liked them. I don't care for the Pete head in general but I think the stripe helps a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk