OSU at Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
From looking like we might salvage a game to looking like we might get swept. Offense sucked this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Nothing Walton does surprises me. His classic move is to wait until the other team takes the lead to pull his pitcher. Hit lead off man, leave him in, give up double, leave him in, give up rbi single leave him in, give up 3 run homer, ok let’s pull him the damage had been done.

Nov 14, 2010
So, in your opinion, what changed offensively when Lees left and Vilade was brought in? Because it certainly seems like that’s when the hitting began to become a struggle. If you don’t want to reply on here feel free to PM me. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on that.
We started recruiting kids that have an upward plane to their swing.

Then....
We started emphasizing homeruns.

Our biggest issue is Walton.

He constantly keeps things discombobulated and it's an energy drain.

Chairman of the Board

Territorial Marshal
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
[
Nothing Walton does surprises me. His classic move is to wait until the other team takes the lead to pull his pitcher. Hit lead off man, leave him in, give up double, leave him in, give up rbi single leave him in, give up 3 run homer, ok let’s pull him the damage had been done.

Last night, Lyons was pitching well and after one walk he pulled him for Gragg, who was lit up.

Seems like he’s always guessing—and often wrong. In his defense, this staff is so inconsistent who knows what you’ll get each day. But then again, that is his job...