1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU football recruiting: Owasso's Keon Hatcher plans to visit Stillwater (and other updates)

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by WorldseriesofPoke, Dec 16, 2011.

1. WorldseriesofPoke

WorldseriesofPoke Cowboy

Some inrteresting updates in recruiting:

Hatcher:
    Hatcher committed to Arkansas on August 1, but got the offer from the Cowboys in late November. He said he is still committed to Arkansas, but isn't ruling out Oklahoma State.
    “I thought they were gonna do it a long time ago because they were talking about it, but they waited,” Hatcher said of OSU offering him.

Veatch:
    Zac Veatch, who committed to OSU in late September, said he is just the kind of tight end Oklahoma State needs, and it's why he expects to play as a true freshman.
    Coach (Joe) Wickline said there's not really a true, blocking tight end, so I'll probably be playing some tight end next year,” Veatch said.
    “They were talking about bringing in a guy that can block, and wants to block.”
    Later in his career, Veatch said, he might move over to defense. He said he loves the idea of playing both ways, and that he has grown to love playing on the defensive

Other updates about, Clark, Ifedi, and Shepherd in the article as well.

Read more: http://newsok.com/osu-football-recruiting-owassos-keon-hatcher-plans-to-visit-stillwater/article/3632544#ixzz1gjiqJAkZ
    Ultra86 and oufannot like this.
  2. jbug

jbug Cowboy

Isn't Joe Mr. OL of college football, Wickline our asst. Head Coach? Looks to me like Gundy should make our OL coach and O and D Coord.'s the highest paid folks in the U.S. Sure think that would insure some stablity in their respective areas.
  3. Celldweller7

A/V Subscriber Celldweller7 Deputy

I know Charlie Weiss was played $875,000 last year as an OC at Florida. I highly doubt OSU can afford to pay million dollar assistant salaries.