OSU full revised schedule released

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
2020 Oklahoma State Football Schedule (subject to change)
Sept. 12 Tulsa
Sept. 19 Bye
Sept. 26 West Virginia
Oct. 3 at Kansas
Oct. 10 Bye
Oct. 17 at Baylor
Oct. 24 Iowa State
Oct. 31 Texas
Nov. 7 at Kansas State
Nov. 14 Bye
Nov. 21 at Oklahoma .
Nov. 28 Texas Tech
Dec. 5 at TCU
Dec. 12 Big 12 Championship Game (Arlington)

Kinda hate that the Texas game got moved off Thanksgiving weekend. Kinda liked that game being there this year. Looked liked that was going to be a Big-12 Championship play-in game.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
Will be interested to see what they are going to allow for stadium capacity and if on campus tailing is permitted

Jul 23, 2018
USA
Will be interested to see what they are going to allow for stadium capacity and if on campus tailing is permitted
Oklahoma State is committed to creating a safe environment for its fans, students and campus community and has implemented several new safety measures in and around Boone Pickens Stadium for the 2020 season.

Safety Procedures:

In accordance with OSU & Stillwater ordinances, masks will be required

No tailgating will be allowed on campus & parking lots will open 2 ½ hours before football kickoff to minimize crowding

Mobile Ticketing and Parking Passes

Clear bag policy (Learn More)

Hand sanitizing stations installed throughout BPS

Plexiglas barriers at concessions stands to protect fans and staff

A full reseat with spacing between seat blocks will occur soon to allow us to host fans for the 2020 season

If you are a current football season ticket holder, you will receive an email soon with more information in regards to your season tickets.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
OSU, uT, WV and TCU don't have back-to-back road games (at least a bye in between).

Other teams have true back-to-back road games (how did 0U let that happen ?)

turnpike17

Matty Light
A/V Subscriber
Nov 13, 2011
SE OK
Oklahoma State is committed to creating a safe environment for its fans, students and campus community and has implemented several new safety measures in and around Boone Pickens Stadium for the 2020 season.

Safety Procedures:

No tailgating will be allowed on campus & parking lots will open 2 ½ hours before football kickoff to minimize crowding

Mobile Ticketing and Parking Passes

Clear bag policy (Learn More)

Hand sanitizing stations installed throughout BPS

Plexiglas barriers at concessions stands to protect fans and staff

A full reseat with spacing between seat blocks will occur soon to allow us to host fans for the 2020 season

If you are a current football season ticket holder, you will receive an email soon with more information in regards to your season tickets.
So no on campus tailgating, not surprised there at all

Mar 11, 2006

I am glad I have an OSU logo mask. And I hope my POSSE points allow me to seat close to my current seat location.

rfaOSU

Greenhorn
Jun 25, 2011
A tough physical four consecutive games with Baylor-Iowa State-TX-Kansas State. I hope our team avoids injuries and stay COVID-19 free. I can hardly wait for the season to begin.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If we sold 50K season tickets how are we going to get them all in with the safety guidelines? I'm assuming some will be left out? no?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
In all seriousness using this plan but by game could work.
I love it...just rotate games and quarters...not sure how to keep everyone separate on the other quarters and handle the switch but it's actually a cool idea. maybe station some in GIA, some in the new baseball stadium, some in softball or soccer stadiums all spaced appropriately? We have these great facilities I think we should use them...Honestly that's a great idea...someone should propose it.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I love it...just rotate games and quarters...not sure how to keep everyone separate on the other quarters and handle the switch but it's actually a cool idea. some in GIA, some in the new baseball stadium, some in softball or soccer stadiums? We have these great facilities I think we should use them...Honestly that's a great idea...someone should propose it.
You can’t rotate quarters, I doubt if you can rotate half’s.
If you have bought tickets and want to go to games your name goes into the hat and you pulled for a game. If there are extra seats than higher posse points get extra tickets.

But have said all that I am sure they have plan I place already

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If you have bought tickets and want to go to games your name goes into the hat and you pulled for a game. If there are extra seats than higher posse points get extra tickets.

It was a fun thought. I like thinking out of the box. I do at least think it would be a cool idea to at least sell some small percentage of the other stadiums for safe and socially distant big screen viewing to support the athletic department.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa

He's saying that for game 1 some sit in GIA, some at O'Brake and some in Boone. Game 2 GIA moves to O'Brake, O'Brake to Boone and Boone to GIA. Show the games on the big screens in each facility. Heck for O'Brake have people come with folding chairs and coolers.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
He's saying that for game 1 some sit in GIA, some at O'Brake and some in Boone. Game 2 GIA moves to O'Brake, O'Brake to Boone and Boone to GIA. Show the games on the big screens in each facility. Heck for O'Brake have people come with folding chairs and coolers.
It's not exactly what I was saying but your plan is really better. I was saying to switch at quarters which would be a really difficult nightmare. Your plan is much better. Of course we would still have to social distance and wear mask as Stillwater says except maybe in family groupings outdoors.