OSU in ESPN's Too Early Top 25

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX

Coming in at #24. Our program has been at a point for the past 8 years or so where we are almost always in the pre-season top 25... Mike Gundy has gotten us to the point where we get benefit of the doubt...

and for some reason our fans still aren't happy.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

Coming in at #24. Our program has been at a point for the past 8 years or so where we are almost always in the pre-season top 25... Mike Gundy has gotten us to the point where we get benefit of the doubt...

and for some reason our fans still aren't happy.
i think for the most part, a good % of the fan base is extremely happy. the lunatic message board fans are the fans that still aren't happy - the one's that live in the shadows of ou' accomplishments. everyone wants to be better, but from where OSU once was to where OSU is now is pretty amazing

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
One of these years the pollsters will get it right and will say " We told you so." Longhorns have LSU and us in the first 4 weeks of the season so they could be the BEST 2-2 team by the end of September.
To CTeam's point, they were pretty close to back last year.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Texas at #7 is laughable!
They return a lot from a team that beat a top Georgia team in a NY6 bowl... it's not really that laughable...
It is entirely laughable. Up to and until the moment that they actually start winning consistently, they don't deserve to be in the top 25 let alone the top 10 even preseason.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Good thing ESPN only cares about themselves and love it or hate it they're the primary news source for a majority of the nation's casual college football fan.
I have to limit my grudges and SI pretty much monopolizes my hatred of sports media.