OSU Regional Moved to Oklahoma City

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Major props to Coach Walton. He had his guys ready to go. We only gave up a total of 10 earned runs in the regional! He was a major factor in making Omaha a few years ago. Hopefully history will repeat itself this year.

Now we get a chance to avenge the series sweep we suffered to Texas Tech. GO POKES!

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Had I not been watching, I would have thought we would have lost the game based on these miserable comments. If you don’t enjoy the game that much, why watch at all?

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
The first sign that these umps sucked should have been that it took them 20+ minutes to figure out what is or isn’t a catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
The first sign that these umps sucked should have been that it took them 20+ minutes to figure out what is or isn’t a catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Figure out a way to let the 1st base ump half a field away overrule the second base ump that was 20 feet away looking right At the play. Keystone Cops.

Last edited:

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Can’t say enough what a great job Lienhard and Battenfield did tonight. Both were nails and Battenfield was just flat nasty.

A real pleasure to watch in person!

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Had I not been watching, I would have thought we would have lost the game based on these miserable comments. If you don’t enjoy the game that much, why watch at all?
Too many kicks in the nuts can make people negative. But people need to remember this is fun. Out of all of college sports 32 fanbases got to see their team make it this far. I'd rather be nervous about a close game than be sitting on the sidelines because we are done.

And it's about the journey. At the end of the day 200 fan bases are wondering what if and 1 is completely satisfied. But most of the 200 never had a chance in the first place. For the most part we do. Be happy and enjoy the wins if you have a team that can go as far as anyone. College playoffs are more luck than anything and I think a lot of people forget that