OSU reviews Hubbard pic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What makes you think that Gundy won't do interviews? I might be mistaken, but I don't remember him denying interviews, phone or otherwise.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I haven't heard him on the SA in years, or the Franchise for that matter, and I've heard Traber whining about him not doing them. Has anyone heard him on local radio?
I doubt they even ask him. Traber just wants to whine. I've heard recordings of Gundy from practices and press availabilities locally. And he does the call in show. But how often does Riley give radio interviews?

Oh and Gundy has been on ESPN radio multiple times in the past.

I hear assistants from time to time locally in Robert Allen's show.

Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
I doubt they even ask him. Traber just wants to whine. I've heard recordings of Gundy from practices and press availabilities locally. And he does the call in show. But how often does Riley give radio interviews?

Dude you know Robert does not count as "local"...

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

Gundy is great about doing national radio. He's been on Cowherd several times.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
The Chuba/car photo was posted on Monday. This first stirred 0U media tweets that Chuba was turning Pro because he was out car shopping.
After Chuba announced he was returning, the 0U media changed the narrative and started to claim an NCAA violation for the post.

Guess 0U has determined that the only way to stop Chuba is to keep him off the field !!!!
OU had no problems stopping Chuba last time they met on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let’s see how much problem they have stopping him when they also have to cover Tylan Wallace and Spencer Sanders.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It’s the offseason.

I forgot you guys are back to being unstoppable juggernauts again.

Not necessarily unstoppable, just 2nd in the conference like we have been over the last decade.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It’s the offseason.

are you getting your new Bama/goon logo soon? Looks like your past season hero Hurts is afraid someone will associate him with just being a gooner.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Funny how Gundy acts like a total tool to the local media and then the media does stuff like that.
Wait. A total tool? But he apparently just did an interview with the Oklahoman.
“We got out front early on where he stood and where we thought he could improve,” Gundy told The Oklahoman this week. “I think he realizes he’s only 20 years old. He’s only played 15 games at this level. At his position, it’s such a physical game.

“The thing I shared with him, I don’t want to be the one to tell him he should have gone. He has the most upside with any player we’ve had, to come back.

“Chuba has a chance to be a three-down back (in the NFL). That’s my opinion.”

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It’s the offseason.

are you getting your new Bama/goon logo soon? Looks like your past season hero Hurts is afraid someone will associate him with just being a gooner.
That was a gift. He’s wearing an OU helmet at the game itself. Nice try though.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
That was a gift. He’s wearing an OU helmet at the game itself. Nice try though.

I guess you are right and cbs sports is wrong? Did half-baked have a taco breath logo and a goon logo on that smokin' hot hat at the UFC fight where they ignored his presence?

And if Baker’s presence was ignored, how did you know he was there?

Dude come on... get out of the deep end of the pool.