1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Zombie OSU Tattoo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by okstatecowboys10, Sep 13, 2008.

1. osutuba

osutuba Cowboy

If I get an OSU tattoo, it will be the brand (not flaming) and I'll make sure it is somewhere that will be hidden by my normal work attire, like the top of my arm or on my shoulder blade.

My brother has several tats ... all tigers. I have no idea why.

Now ... If you want something big and extreme, you could do like my brother-in-law: he has a tat of Gandalf fighting the Balrog ... from his chest to his back! He also has a remake of a Salvador Dali painting on one of his sides, as well as a Buddah head and a koi (along with other oriental imagery) on his forearm, which he hopes to make a full sleeve someday.

2. OKCPoke31

OKCPoke31 Wrangler

I think the posse would be awesome!!! I have had mine for over 10 years now and have no regrets. I just made sure it was someplace covered by my regular clothes. Absolutely no regrets! Go for it!

3. SUPERMAN

SUPERMAN Sheriff

Honestly thats a nice tattoo, but I just couldnt do it. I have my wifes name in japanese and black ink on my tricep. The tattoo guy told me not to get orange b/c the color would fade and I'd have to get it touched up a lot. But yours looks fine...

4. OSUCHOCTAW

OSUCHOCTAW Territorial Marshal

That kinda depends on the ink that the artist is using. Most are cheap orange and will fade after 1.5-2 years. My orange is still bright. It all depends on where you go

5. PokeSpinMD

PokeSpinMD Alpha Mike Foxtrot A/V Subscriber

I always thought an OSU tat that looked like it was an actual cattle brand would be pretty cool. You would have to find a good artist and it would have to be all black, but it would look pretty sweet.

I am considering getting another one. Something from the top of my shoulder to mid bicep. I having been thinking of working a cross into the inside of my arm (bicep area), to make it go all the way around. This way is can be covered for work, but a sleeveless shirt should show most of it. As for the OT talk, the guy that brought me to Christ, my youth pastor, had a Jesus fish on his ankle. For me, the cross would be a constant reminder. Something I can always carry with me.

If you end up getting one, post a picture on here. Maybe we should start a tattoo thread and post pictures?

6. Paul

Paul Deputy A/V Subscriber

Anybody ever see anybody with an actual brand? That would hurt like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. Erick

Erick Master in the art of Gem├╝tlichkeit

I have one, it says " Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day"

My brother has sleeves, some great, some ridiculous. I always liked that he had our Coat of Arms tattooed on his arm.

8. snuffy

snuffy Deep Thoughts. Staff A/V Subscriber

I had a coworker whose frat tattoos were actual brands, and they used life sized horse shoes. It hurts just to think about it.

9. Poke04

Poke04 Sheriff

U know I think the thought of tattoos keeping u back in business is an old way of thinking that will go away I am an attorney and everyone in my office knows of it and it has never been a problem nor will it. Now it is not visible like on my face or something but if I am out golfing with a client you can see it in a polo bc it is on the back of my arm ... Generally, I think tattoos are dumb unless they have some strong personal meaning bc if it is just some random artwork I would def be worried that in several years it would be dumb. My tattoo is fairly large and on the back of my arm and has significant personal meaning to me that will never change so I am not worried about regretting it.

10. Mr. Orange-Power

Mr. Orange-Power Sheriff

I have the OSU Brand on my ankle. I love it!

It's 20 years old and looks classy with age!

ORANGE-POWER!!!

Mr. OP

11. drbwh

drbwh Territorial Marshal

i got a tattoo at 20. now at 34 i cant stand it. it cost me $80 to get. i have spent about $2000 to have it removed and it is still somewhat visible. i cant stand it. i personally dont have anything against them. i just dont want one. i try not to be judgemental about things, but it is hard. last night i was at the baggage claim in the airport. there was a girl who was probably 25 years old with bright green hair and covered in tats. i thought she looked ridiculous. i tried not to judge her, but i thought she looked like an idiot. i just kept looking at her and thinking how stupid she must be. i know that sounds terrible and i felt guilty for it, but i couldnt stop that thought pattern.

12. OSUCHOCTAW

That thought range will change if you want it to. You just have to get exposed to those "type" of people. If you want to get rid of these thoughts. Go talk to some of these people. They just want attention.

13. jwsteph

jwsteph Cowboy

I have a tattoo of a barracuda eating a triscuit on my right inner forearm.

14. OSUCHOCTAW

I'd share pictures of mine, but I'm wary of copying...:D;)

15. PokealypseNow

PokealypseNow Territorial Marshal

So. Necroposting and all that, but... OSUCHOCTAW, did this happen?

16. dezul

dezul Freelance Sperm Donor A/V Subscriber

I work with several people with tattoos all over. They definitely aren't a reason for demotion at my work. I personally don't have any and I will probably stay that way but I don't mind them. I am 28 and have dated several chicks with the side tatts and arm tatts. They are pretty hot. I definitely don't think they have anything to do with how intelligent you are. If you think that way, then you need to drive over the speed limit and live a little. Life is too short not to.

BlondeSoonerGirl likes this.
  17. LandscapePoke

LandscapePoke Cowboy

My wife wants a tattoo. I told her she could get one on her breast that said "My husbands peni$ is this long" that way when she's 80, I'm a well hung dude!!!

18. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Sheriff

Necro Bump.

Tats? Go.

19. Darth Ryno

Darth Ryno Sheriff

I'll play...

I have three so far.... Beta tattoo, one on my back after my divorce and one on my bicep with my girls names. I want an OSU tat also; probably Pete or just his head. I told my Dad if OSU wins a NC in football we both had to get one. We got close in 2011! Still mad I couldn't drag him to a tattoo shop :)

I just don't know where I'd put one. I guess on my shoulder. You BSGirl?

BlondeSoonerGirl likes this.
  20. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Sheriff

Beta fish tats are all the rage, yes?

I have 2: a daisy on my ankle from after a Pearl Jam concert in Maui and my grandmothers initials on my wrist. I'll get another one (rib cage), but it will be my last.