OSU vs BYU baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 8, 2006
norman
Thanks for the play by play Chairman. And you two jackasses who ruined the thread with your stupid argument that nobody else found interesting, f*#% you.
FWIW Edmond Cowboy was right. Your best hitter is up who's only struck out 5 times all year and you bunt with guys on 1st and 3rd with 1 out? Anybody with any baseball intelligence can see that was stupid.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
was covering state basketball and got to watch starting in the 7th I believe. Why only 2 runs yesterday? was BYU's pitcher that good or did we have bad at bats. didn't capitalize with RISP, why the low output last night?

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
was covering state basketball and got to watch starting in the 7th I believe. Why only 2 runs yesterday? was BYU's pitcher that good or did we have bad at bats. didn't capitalize with RISP, why the low output last night?
Pitcher was good & we left some opportunities out there on the bases.

Where can we listen to your coverage of state basketball? Are you streaming somewhere?

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
We hit some hard balls where they are instead of where they aint.