PFB - Daily Bullets (Mar. 26): Mike Boynton’s Elite Quality

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP News

Greenhorn
Feb 17, 2018
Happy OSU-beat-UNC-and-UMass day.

Bullets Rundown

• Mike B.’s elite quality
• Two OSU lists to enjoy
• Donovan Williams tweeted

OSU Bullets

If you had to pin down one elite quality that Mike Boynton has, what would it be?

Only a select few occupy the top line of people-skills talent. Josh Holliday, Mack Brown, Tubby Smith, Bill Self, Lon Kruger and Bill Blankenship are among those on that line.

So is Mike Boynton. [TulsaWorld]

It’s an eclectic list but one limited to folks Tulsa’s finest sportswriter has come across – and high praise for the young Boynton.

• Here’s a couple of lists to work your way through – [COLOR=var(--color-text)]ten OSU basketball games to watch and a ranking of Gundy’s 15 (!) teams[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--color-text)] [/COLOR]

• This seems like a positive development (social media post/tweet) from the four-star guard Mike Boynton is after.

• OSU officially shut down last night until mid-April:

#COVID19 Update: OSU has made the decision to close all buildings on campus starting today at 6 p.m. through April 15 to comply with @GovStitt's executive order for all non-essential businesses to close.

More details: https://t.co/T775QgdJ3E pic.twitter.com/uHhHUlzKqP

— Oklahoma State Univ. (@okstate) March 25, 2020

• College football coaches and athletic directors weigh in on the 2020 football season

• Cade Cunningham brought home another player of the year award.

MaxPreps 2019-20 High School Boys Basketball Player of the Year: Cade Cunningham.

https://t.co/zBMXR3GY15 pic.twitter.com/gzifbmOnXM

— MaxPreps (@MaxPreps) March 25, 2020

Non-OSU Bullets

• Interesting take in “the inconvenient truth about your authentic self”
• I’ve been enjoying this daily newsletter over the quarantine – good mix of indicators, news, and general “what do I do when I’m stuck in my house?”
• Enjoyed this NBA rookie of the year piece – fascinated by the Memphis Grizzlies rebuild

This video on the quarantine life was pretty good.

The post Daily Bullets (Mar. 26): Mike Boynton’s Elite Quality appeared first on Pistols Firing.

Continue reading...