Pokes -2 against TCU according to Circa Sports

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
What is the status of Tevin Jenkins? Are ANY of the O-Lineman that were injured in the first game going to be able to play at any time this year or are they officially done for the year?

What about Chuba and LD? Are they available for TCU? If so, I really hope Dez gets at least 1/3 of the carries, he’s earned it! Why have we not used him in goal line situations? He’s a beast to tackle!

Will Shane be available or still riding out a quarantine?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I bet Gundy will roll with the OL that played vs TTU.

I think Chuba is done (mentally and physically).

Since LD was a "could go in emergency", I'd assume he'll be in as either RB1 or RB2.

Shane's availability will depend on what day that he tested positive (10 days prior to next Saturday would be testing positive this past Wednesday). But even at that w/o reps Gundy may go with Bullock (see Tulsa game).

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta

Since LD was a "could go in emergency", I'd assume he'll be in as either RB1 or RB2.

Shane's availability will depend on what day that he tested positive (10 days prior to next Saturday would be testing positive this past Wednesday). But even at that w/o reps Gundy may go with Bullock (see Tulsa game).
if you think chuba is checked out how checked out do you think Gundy is?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

if you think chuba is checked out how checked out do you think Gundy is?
Not a single player is more engaged than you and your crusade to bash Gundy as a response to most every post in most every thread. Sixth grade playground stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Not a single player is more engaged than you and your crusade to bash Gundy as a response to most every post in most every thread. Sixth grade playground stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you are okay with challenging the players to be mentally checked out then I’m going to challenge the coach who punts down 3 scores in a rivalry game in the opponents territory. Only right.

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
What is the status of Tevin Jenkins? Are ANY of the O-Lineman that were injured in the first game going to be able to play at any time this year or are they officially done for the year?

What about Chuba and LD? Are they available for TCU? If so, I really hope Dez gets at least 1/3 of the carries, he’s earned it! Why have we not used him in goal line situations? He’s a beast to tackle!

Will Shane be available or still riding out a quarantine?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Dez was just ordinary in practices. Gundy didn't see enough of him.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
if you are okay with challenging the players to be mentally checked out then I’m going to challenge the coach who punts down 3 scores in a rivalry game in the opponents territory. Only right.
And based on our offense up to that point and thereafter, clearly punting was a reasonable decision. You'd have an argument if our offense showed any competence either before or after. Certainly not worth your endless bashing.

Oct 7, 2012
Not that I’m a gambler, but I used to look at odds website when I was in an office pool with some other guys from Tech and UT and the winner got a HopDoddy cheeseburger and shake. Point being, it was for bragging rights mostly and not for real money. I found it interesting how close “Vegas” got it week in, week out and I continue to look at it.

Currently, several of the odds makers still haven’t posted O/U and spreads for this weekends games. Is Covid the reason?

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Not that I’m a gambler, but I used to look at odds website when I was in an office pool with some other guys from Tech and UT and the winner got a HopDoddy cheeseburger and shake. Point being, it was for bragging rights mostly and not for real money. I found it interesting how close “Vegas” got it week in, week out and I continue to look at it.

Currently, several of the odds makers still haven’t posted O/U and spreads for this weekends games. Is Covid the reason?
OSU reported today we have 3 cases on the football team (players and staff).
We know one is Shane. No word on the other 2.