Post-COVID 19 Predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
College football...fans
I personally think and hope we are back up and running by Football season, but to do so we will still need to be innovative and safety first to get the fans to return. Our attire on game day and our hand washing and use of sanitizer will all need to be stepped up just as it is now and even more so in crowded environments. As such, I see OSU fans making really cool face mask and the NCAA once again allowing thunder sticks for the fans rather than voices in order to reduce the spread of any lingering virus yet still bringing the noise. . Someone already needs to be thinking about these face mask in school colors for all the universities ...certainly money is to be made as fan interest in college football is at an all time high and safety will still need to be first and foremost. Universities and small towns all over America need the revenue that is provided by college football and this needs to happen, especially for places like Stillwater Oklahoma. Go Pokes!

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Post Covid19....thinking Woodstockesque. People are gonna be so thrilled to be out of lockdown theres liable to be lots of public nakedness, sex, drugs, and overall who gives a shit freespiriting.

Who's in?

Well

This is how I spend time.
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Post Covid19....thinking Woodstockesque. People are gonna be so thrilled to be out of lockdown theres liable to be lots of public nakedness, sex, drugs, and overall who gives a shit freespiriting.

Who's in?
If I'm still around, I'll be the drunk fat guy, rolling in the mud.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
College football...fans
I personally think and hope we are back up and running by Football season, but to do so we will still need to be innovative and safety first to get the fans to return. Our attire on game day and our hand washing and use of sanitizer will all need to be stepped up just as it is now and even more so in crowded environments. As such, I see OSU fans making really cool face mask and the NCAA once again allowing thunder sticks for the fans rather than voices in order to reduce the spread of any lingering virus yet still bringing the noise. . Someone already needs to be thinking about these face mask in school colors for all the universities ...certainly money is to be made as fan interest in college football is at an all time high and safety will still need to be first and foremost. Universities and small towns all over America need the revenue that is provided by college football and this needs to happen, especially for places like Stillwater Oklahoma. Go Pokes!
I was at a game where rain started unexpectedly and a lot of fans got caught unprepared. Several wore trash bags as makeshift ponchos. I thought at the time someone should make ponchos that are essentially little more than a trash bag with a hood that roll out for the different schools. Big money maker for concessions.

Anyway I've been a little slow to get on board with the face masks but no doubt with 55k fans jammed together it would be a good idea.

My post Covid prediction is home gardening will get a boost that may hang around.

Last edited:

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I was at a game where rain started unexpectedly and a lot of fans got caught unprepared. Several wore trash bags as makeshift ponchos. I thought at the time someone should make ponchos that are essentially little more than a trash bag with a hood that roll out for the different schools. Big money maker for concessions.

Anyway I've been a little slow to get on the face masks but no doubt with 55k fans jammed together it would be a good idea.

My post Covid prediction is home gardening will get a boost that may hang around.
Having endured mooching neighbors for years, I hope everyone plants a garden. Lol Its nice to grow at least some of your food.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
What’s worse, marshall law is trending or that when I read it, I had to look up what something trending meant. :unsure:
Did you look like this?
F44EC7F9-7A39-4A11-A9AC-259DF160B6FE.png

Product Safety
⚠️ Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

Who's in?
When this is over I am going to invite our large extended family to our home for Thanksgiving...that God once again blessed and saved us as his people and nation.