Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Releases tomorrow and will include lots of juicy info about the leftist corruption empire in america. Same guy who wrote clinton cash. Will be interesting to see what comes out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Film?
TV?
Pod?
Book?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Heard an interview with the author today. Suffice it to say, the 3 front-runners in the Democrat primary are corrupt to their core. We know the Republicans in government won't investigate, because many of them are just as corrupt, but it would be nice if we had an independent media that would look into this. We don't and they won't.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Heard an interview with the author today. Suffice it to say, the 3 front-runners in the Democrat primary are corrupt to their core. We know the Republicans in government won't investigate, because many of them are just as corrupt, but it would be nice if we had an independent media that would look into this. We don't and they won't.

I believe that. They are all career politicians.

I don't know about Trump. I don't know if he's corrupt. He's not a career politician. He's a douche bag, he's not a good human being, and he isn't even a little presidential, but I'm not sure he's intentionally corrupt. He's just not a politician. I don't think the politicians know how to handle that, and he's kicking their ass.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I believe that. They are all career politicians.

I don't know about Trump. I don't know if he's corrupt. He's not a career politician. He's a douche bag, he's not a good human being, and he isn't even a little presidential, but I'm not sure he's intentionally corrupt. He's just not a politician. I don't think the politicians know how to handle that, and he's kicking their ass.
Meh, I think there is a difference in being a corrupt businessman and a corrupt politician. I have no illusions about Trump's character.....give him 3 decades in Congress and he may be as bad as any of them. He's certainly the lesser of two corrupt evils in this Presidential election though.

Patron

Banned
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Seems like DJT’s.character is superior to 100 percent of Dem pols and better than 75 percent of GOP pols.I hope he inspires other to run for office and I hope he survives the next five years. The Deepstate/global elite hate what they can’t control and life is dirt cheap to them.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Um, the author runs an organization that pushed the whole "Clintons kill people" conspiracy and is a senior editor at Breitbart. I don't know much about the book and I'm not saying Washington insiders are clean but this is probably some Alex Jones type investigative journalism.

Y'all need to check your sources.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Um, the author runs an organization that pushed the whole "Clintons kill people" conspiracy and is a senior editor at Breitbart. I don't know much about the book and I'm not saying Washington insiders are clean but this is probably some Alex Jones type investigative journalism.

Y'all need to check your sources.
If that’s all you know about the author, you don’t know as much as you think.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
From what I've read he has about as much credibility as Thayer Evans.

It's a political hit piece during an election year. Regardless of your views on the author the book should be taken with a grain of salt.
How do you know you shouldn't' have taken what you read about him with a grain of salt?
Just remember, what you think about this book, other people think about CNN and the NYTimes. And both may be right.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
How do you know you shouldn't' have taken what you read about him with a grain of salt?
Just remember, what you think about this book, other people think about CNN and the NYTimes. And both may be right.
No. This is the dude that wrote Clinton Cash. The only intent of that book was to discredit the predictive Democratic nominee at the time. He's a political hack and its no different than anything James Carville wrote 20 years ago.

Most media outlets have their biases these days but the crap this guy spews isn't in the same realm as CNN or Fox.

Your political bias is clouding your judgement. It's a hit piece.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Your political bias is clouding your judgement. It's a hit piece.
There is no impartiality left anywhere. If you can't see that then obviously your bias is clouding your judgement.

This book is no more a hit piece than the mainstream media reporting for two years that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election. You probably still believe that hit piece.

Last edited:

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
From what I've read he has about as much credibility as Thayer Evans.

It's a political hit piece during an election year. Regardless of your views on the author the book should be taken with a grain of salt.
To be clear then, what I posted is factually accurate.
I haven’t read this book nor do I expect to. I have read extortion and throw them all out both of which had specific citations to gvt and private industry documents and named names and companies. They both implicated both sides of the congressional aisle.
And importantly;
Both created substantial ire among those individuals and companies who were named but generated not a single defamation case against the author, which if his allegations were proven false would have decimated him.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
To be clear then, what I posted is factually accurate.
I haven’t read this book nor do I expect to. I have read extortion and throw them all out both of which had specific citations to gvt and private industry documents and named names and companies. They both implicated both sides of the congressional aisle.
And importantly;
Both created substantial ire among those individuals and companies who were named but generated not a single defamation case against the author, which if his allegations were proven false would have decimated him.
With the Clinton book, he admitted mistakes and corrected them...in turn the Clinton Foundation admitted mistakes and changed their rules as well.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
This book is no more a hit piece than the mainstream media reporting for two years that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election. You probably still believe that hit piece.
They New York Times won a couple of Pulitzers for their reporting saying that Trump had colluded with Russia but nary a word about that in the press when that reporting were proven wrong.