PS5

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Who is getting one??

I am preordering as soon as I can. Two options 1 is digital only and 1 is Digital/Disc based. Reports PS4 games will be compatible and Elder Scrolls Online players will be given a free upgrade to the PS5 version with updated graphics.

Leaked pricing put the digital only at $500 and the Disc/Digital version at $600

Mar 11, 2006
Who is getting one??

I am preordering as soon as I can. Two options 1 is digital only and 1 is Digital/Disc based. Reports PS4 games will be compatible and Elder Scrolls Online players will be given a free upgrade to the PS5 version with updated graphics.

Leaked pricing put the digital only at $500 and the Disc/Digital version at $600
I was planning on the new XBox. Is PS5 better in your opinion?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
XBox offering in this next gen is STRONG! Will include access to Steam games as well as do away with the premium sub to play games online and is fully 100% backward compatible.

However, I've always been a Playstation guy since PS1 and I've owned them all. Too much to jump ship now LOL

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Who is getting one??

If you have a windows gaming pc then there is no need to get a Xbox. All exclusives that come to Xbox will also be available on windows gaming.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk