1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rick Carlisle

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by CowboyAdam, May 1, 2012.

1. CowboyAdam

CowboyAdam Sheriff

He complains about the officials EVERY single game, so does all his Team LOL.

They are getting BS calls and he still complains, rofl.

2. dds115

dds115 Free Roverto!!! A/V Subscriber

[​IMG]

MSteph57 likes this.
  3. Xtrah

Xtrah Cowboy A/V Subscriber

4. JAYBEE

JAYBEE Sheriff

Did I miss something last night or did Dirk intentionally elbow Westbrook in the face and get by without a flagrant foul call or at least another T? Did Terry push one of our guys (Harden?) out of his way, with mucho vigor, in order to get open? And were both of these right in front of at least one Zebra? I noticed the look on Westbrook's face and he tried to make his case said zebra but to no avail. And how many touch fouls did King Dirk benefit from? One thing for sure though The MAVS are the biggest cry-babies in the NBA.

5. CowboyAdam

CowboyAdam Sheriff

Was only an offensive foul on dirk, but everything else is 100%, the refs called every touch

6. Travis

Travis Deputy

I liked Dirk's flop after D Fish bumped him in the back while jockeying for a rebound. Dirk flew forward like Perk had run him over. Oh and Terry flying across the floor when he and KD got tangled. KD is by no means strong enough to throw a grown man across the floor with his arms only. Both teams shot an absurd amount of free throws last night, but everyone's so used to the refs catering to Flopwitzki that they have to complain after every game about how bad the officiating is. Dallas was into the bonus less than 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Give me a break.

7. Poke04

Poke04 Sheriff

Carlile sounds like a middle school girl complaining ... he needs to keep his mouth shut.

8. scottishorangemen

scottishorangemen falch ac anfarwol A/V Subscriber

I couldn't believe it when it happened, I was going how in the _____?! I think ridiculous fouls were called on both teams, there should not have been that many free throws, we all watched a stop and go basketball game last night not a real good flowing one. Oi.

9. BAMF cowboy

BAMF cowboy The Village BAMF A/V Subscriber

Funny, the game I watched showed Brooks constantly complaining. Guess it depends on your perspective.

10. PirateRodeo

PirateRodeo My eyes aren't too far apart! A/V Subscriber

It's not so much during the game that gets me, it's his post-game press conferences.

11. Binman4OSU

Binman4OSU Federal Marshal

When you know you can't beat a team on the court, you try to beat them at the press conference.

Carlisle knows his team is in trouble trying to take out the Thunder and is doing everything he can off the court, before and after games to try to get every advantage in the games he can.

By roughing up the Refs, etc...he is just looking to coax a few extra 4-6 points out them for the following game via the Free Throw line. And as we can see in the history of this series. 4-6 points per game would have been enough to win 100% of all the playoff games they've played over the last 2 years

12. Cowboy2U

Cowboy2U Federal Marshal

There was a shot of Collison looking from the free throw line back towards center court and the face you have on Westbrook is the face I saw on Nic...had to laugh.

13. colin1497

colin1497 Never throw the Venus in the Spider 3 Y Banana! A/V Subscriber

Just two more games of Flopwitzki would be ideal.

ostater2319 and MSteph57 like this.
  14. OrangeAggie

OrangeAggie Assistant to the Moderater A/V Subscriber

That press conference last night was hilarious. Someone please get Rick Carlisle a tampon.

15. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Sheriff

I think it'd be hilarious for tampons to be delivered to his house. or the mavs clubhouse.

colb likes this.
  16. Kramer

Kramer Deputy

Iam so thankful we don't have a team full of whiners.

17. CowboyAdam

CowboyAdam Sheriff

Complaining about bad calls like flopwitzki/Fisher "Foul" and the Foul terry did on KD that should have been 3 shots.

Scott brooks doesnt complain after either.

18. Poke4Life88

Poke4Life88 Deputy

[​IMG]

dds115 likes this.
  19. 311Cowboy

311Cowboy Cowboy

54 foul calls with 70+ free throws. That game was brutal to watch. Anytime the refs dominate a game like the and it is close of course the losing team is going to be upset. It is the playoffs so emotions are even higher.

OKC fans see Dallas complaining on what they thought were legit calls.
    Dallas fans see OKC complaining on what they thought were legit calls.

What's new. NBA protects stars. It is hard to watch when games are called like that.

20. teibbor

teibbor Moderator Staff A/V Subscriber

So true. I had to get up and walk around in the 3rd quarter or I was going to fall asleep