Rickie, Rickie, Rickie

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I'm starting a Go Fund Me campaign to find and finance the best mojo man, shaman, witch doctor, golf dowser money can buy to get Rickie out of his Sunday funk.

The poor Cowboy just cannot finish on Sunday.

You know everyone is pulling for Rickie Fowler, but he really, really, really needs to get a major win to be considered a great golfer.

Who's with me?

Until I get the site up and running, just send your checks (made out to CASH) and money orders to:
General Delivery
US Post Office
St. Elmo, CO OU812

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I don't know. He shot 5 under Sunday at Masters this year. Finished 2nd behind Patrick Reed. Quit listening to Jim Trabor.
Rickie Fowler is playing injured. Oblige injury this week. Still top 10.
I don't live in Oklahoma and wouldn't listen to The Animal even if I did...UNLESS I wanted to get pissed off.

If Rickie can finish 2nd or 5th or stay in the Top 10, then he can win a major tournament. If he's healthy enough to play 5 under on any particular day, then an injury excuse is not valid unless it happens to immediately hurt his swing, so don't play that weak hand.

Rickie has confidence issues more than anything. You can see it in his body language on Sunday or Saturday when he needs to buck up.

Perhaps hypnotherapy would do him some good. I don't know, but it's not physical.

Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I don't live in Oklahoma and wouldn't listen to The Animal even if I did...UNLESS I wanted to get pissed off.

If Rickie can finish 2nd or 5th or stay in the Top 10, then he can win a major tournament. If he's healthy enough to play 5 under on any particular day, then an injury excuse is not valid unless it happens to immediately hurt his swing, so don't play that weak hand.

Rickie has confidence issues more than anything. You can see it in his body language on Sunday or Saturday when he needs to buck up.

Perhaps hypnotherapy would do him some good. I don't know, but it's not physical.
I don't why you say that if his Master's score in 2018 would have won 75 of 81 previous masters. It was that low. Maybe he can improve more consistent with 4 rounds but it's just dang hard to win a major.

Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Until I get the site up and running, just send your checks (made out to CASH) and money orders to:
General Delivery
US Post Office
St. Elmo, CO OU812
wikipedia said:
Once the mining industry shut down, St. Elmo drastically declined in population. Miners searched elsewhere for gold and silver and the business district in St. Elmo closed down as well. Few people continued to live in the town. Postal service was discontinued in 1952 after the death of St. Elmo's postmaster.
Didn't fool me

May 31, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
www.pillowfight.us
I get the impression Rickie is fine with playing a game for $5M a year and living like a rock star. Works for me.

Rounds 3 and 4 felt like he was playing for par. Had an amazing week with the driver. Hit almost 80% of the fairways and averaged >320 yards.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
Sometimes I feel bad for him and then I see him clear my annual salary on a bad weekend.

He's likeable, stays out of trouble, is respected, is newly engaged, and is a fantastic ambassador for OSU. He's doing just fine.