1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob Zombie going on Tour..

Discussion in 'Video Games, Movies & Technology' started by Prasket, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Prasket

Prasket Wrangler

Not sure if anyone else here cares but I am a huge fan of Rob Zombie including his music and movies. He is going on tour in October to promote his new album Hellbilly Deluxe 2. He is going to be in Tulsa Nov 8th at the Brady Theater. I will be there, I might even opt in for the $125 package upgrade for a pre-party, meet & greet, and other things..

2. Captain Howdy

Captain Howdy Cowboy

I like his music pretty well, but I think his movies are just insanely awesome.

3. okstateguy987

okstateguy987 Teamo Supremo

I had the song "Feel So Numb" played during one of my final heats at the swimming state championships in high school. I won the race:) Thanks Rob Zombie.

4. Prasket

Prasket Wrangler

Yes his movies are CRAZY!! I even love his latest H2, which while is WAY out of the norm for a Halloween movie is awesome if you look at it as a RZ movie not a Halloween series.

Nice, about the swim meet too!! I swam in high school as well, loved it. We didn't have our own pool so we swam at OCCC