1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Roster Updated

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by GoPokes12, Jun 29, 2012.

1. cowboys_r_us

cowboys_r_us Deputy

[​IMG]

Cardsfan09 likes this.
  2. Cowboys_Blues

Cowboys_Blues Deputy

All I know is that Seales is getting a whole lot of crap from his fellow freshmen teammates for getting stuck with #81. I have yet to decide if that number is going to be a curse or benefit for that newcomer.

3. Poke4Real

Poke4Real Territorial Marshal

Seales looks at least as good as Anyiam did coming out of high school. I know you can't always use that sort of reasoning, but it's not out of the realm of reason to expect Seales to be as productive as Anyiam was during his time here.

4. DLDOSU

DLDOSU Greenhorn

Didn't Mustafa move to OL? Is that right he is now back at DT?

5. Cowboys_Blues

Cowboys_Blues Deputy

I am expecting big things from him, it just sucks that he got stuck with the number to live up to. Maybe its a motivational tool by the coaches or just luck of the draw. I think in the future if JB has a successful NFL career, his number should be retired, but until then, it should be given to the best receiver. Kinda like what USC does with its linebackers