Schooner fail!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 11, 2011
I’ve seen the videos of it rolling over in the past, but those numb nuts did it all the way this time! Broke the wagon clean off the frame. I was eating lunch & just happened to catch it live; I haven’t seen a catastrophe like that since 5th grade when I tried to ford the river & my oxen drowned.

Seriously, hope none of those folks were hurt bad. It looked like at least one was being helped off...

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ground was super spongey and the dude made a very sharp turn. I was commenting to my wife before kickoff about how I’ve never seen the schooner leave tracks on the field before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ground was super spongey and the dude made a very sharp turn. I was commenting to my wife before kickoff about how I’ve never seen the schooner leave tracks on the field before.

It almost replicated your haircut
The fact you think that’s actually my haircut says way more about you than it does me. Or the fact that’s me at all...

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
What a great day in sports! The Sooners win, and show their breakaway Schooner works to protect Boomer and Sooner!! The Bears stomp the Pokes in Stillwater! The Astros beat the yanks, and I was lucky enough to be at the game! Boomer, Sic'em and Go Stros!!

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
What a great day in sports! The Sooners win, and show their breakaway Schooner works to protect Boomer and Sooner!! The Bears stomp the Pokes in Stillwater! The Astros beat the yanks, and I was lucky enough to be at the game! Boomer, Sic'em and Go Stros!!
Why don't they just build their mobile home of the prarie where it doesn't tip over? Just curious.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I’ve seen the videos of it rolling over in the past, but those numb nuts did it all the way this time! Broke the wagon clean off the frame. I was eating lunch & just happened to catch it live; I haven’t seen a catastrophe like that since 5th grade when I tried to ford the river & my oxen drowned.

Seriously, hope none of those folks were hurt bad. It looked like at least one was being helped off...
Actually it is sort of good it happened in a way (since no one was hurt), otherwise the pokes would just about have nothing to trash talk about, keeps it fun! I haven't looked at the stats but I cant remember the last time Baylor beat the pokes in Stillwater.

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
Remind me again why you have a username that would indicate you're one of those idiots who cheer for both teams?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oh I forgot. You can’t get into the playoffs with one loss. It’s never happened in the history of ever. Ohhhhh what a world. What a world.

Raise your hand if you’re pretty much mathematically eliminated from the conference championship game. That’s a fun game.