Seahawks Waive Rookie Caught Trying To Sneak Visitor Into Team Hotel

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Kevin

Wrangler
Apr 4, 2006
https://football.realgm.com/wiretap...aught-Trying-To-Sneak-Visitor-Into-Team-Hotel

The Seattle Seahawks have cut Kemah Siverand after he was caught on video trying to sneak a female visitor into the team hotel. The woman was wearing Seahawks' gear in an attempt to disguise her as a player.

Siverand is a rookie cornerback out of Oklahoma State that Seattle signed as an undrafted free agent.

The decision is interpreted as a consequence of putting the team at risk of COVID-19.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
30 years ago at 2:00 am leaving The Fox you would have.
I can neither confirm nor deny that remark.

Actually 30 years ago I was still pretty snotty, and consequently had a low success rate. With age I lowered that bar and increased my sales rate. It's all about the numbers.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
You would think that someone who barely got playing time in college...career backup, and parlayed it into a free agent signing, would be grateful and would be doing everything they could to prove he belongs in the NFL...Guess I’m wrong.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Reminds me of "Scary Movie" (2000) where Brenda is in bed with Ray. Ray encourages her to put on his football gear (as a turn on).

You'd have to have seen this comedy movie to get it.

The movie is a satire of the movie "Scream"