Sean Sutton about to win a National Championship

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

VENTRINO

You've got 5 seconds.. and 3 are up.
Sep 10, 2008
The Dojo
Virginia’s run was really impressive. Yeah, they got a little lucky, but man, a tough game against Oregon, 3 games in a row down to the wire. Fought hard for the title. Tony Bennett gets redemption. Awesome.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Virginia’s run was really impressive. Yeah, they got a little lucky, but man, a tough game against Oregon, 3 games in a row down to the wire. Fought hard for the title. Tony Bennett gets redemption. Awesome.
Talk about a strange tourney, wow.

UVA wins it all & never faces a 1 or 2 seed. They deserved it in the end, but UVA had one of the luckiest runs I've ever seen. The missed double dribble against Auburn was one of the worst blown calls I can ever remember. How the ref, staring straight at Jerome, missed that call is beyond me.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
Man that replay on the "poke out" was a pretty cruddy call. He was basically being mugged by Guy twice.

99.998% of the time that is called Tech ball "without replay"..... I would be pissed if i were Tech.
And speaking of replay - in the NC game you have about 1,000 more camera angles and some of them shooting like a zillion frames per second. I don't think that call would have ever been overturned in any other game than that one.

Mar 8, 2010
Kind of interesting that Tech could never make it to the championship game with Bobby Knight and neither could Virginia with Ralph Sampson but here they were both without basketball icons and fighting for all the marbles. Tech's rise to the final four tells me that we shouldn't put limits on next year's OSU team. You just never know how a team is going to jell or what player develops into something unimagined (think Big Country)

Jul 11, 2007
Kind of interesting that Tech could never make it to the championship game with Bobby Knight and neither could Virginia with Ralph Sampson but here they were both without basketball icons and fighting for all the marbles. Tech's rise to the final four tells me that we shouldn't put limits on next year's OSU team. You just never know how a team is going to jell or what player develops into something unimagined (think Big Country)

Did anyone else see the tortilla tossed onto the floor near the middle of the first half? I was for TT as a representative for the B12 up until that point. Raider Rash Raises their Rash again.