Sessions resigns

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Ignore Mathew Whitaker taking over as AG if you want. But it is about to get ugly quick. Trump seems to be feeling cornered, and that is when our Constitution and our republic will be in real trouble. I shutter to think what our POTUS will do when his children are indicted.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Ignore Mathew Whitaker taking over as AG if you want. But it is about to get ugly quick. Trump seems to be feeling cornered, and that is when our Constitution and our republic will be in real trouble. I shutter to think what our POTUS will do when his children are indicted.
Repeating yourself from last week. We got it.

shud·der
/ˈSHədər/
verb

1. 1.
    (of a person) tremble convulsively, typically as a result of fear or revulsion.
    "I shuddered with horror"
    synonyms:shake, shiver, tremble, quiver, vibrate, palpitate
    "she shuddered at the thought"

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Repeating yourself from last week. We got it.

shud·der
/ˈSHədər/
verb

1. 1.
    (of a person) tremble convulsively, typically as a result of fear or revulsion.
    "I shuddered with horror"
    synonyms:shake, shiver, tremble, quiver, vibrate, palpitate
    "she shuddered at the thought"
Thank you, I do know the difference but frequently type faster than I think. Promise I’ll strive not to make mistakes from here on out so you don’t get the opportunity to point out my shortcomings.