Signing Day Part 2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

DemBoys

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
Other than Glass are we expected to sign anyone else? Guy on the radio here in Tulsa mentioned a Broken Arrow LB that is a KSU verbal but may be wavering.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Other than Glass are we expected to sign anyone else? Guy on the radio here in Tulsa mentioned a Broken Arrow LB that is a KSU verbal but may be wavering.
Gavin Potter did take a visit to Tech this last weekend and picked up an offer from us recently, so he is one to watch. I am unsure who other than him might be a surprise.

Oct 30, 2007
Why did we wait until a week ago to make him an offer? Were we focusing on someone else? The young man has a lot of upside. The Pokes never lose recruits of interest to KU or K-State to a lesser degree, unless your last name is Lockett.
We only had one spot left, and we hoped to land Soni Fonua. We offered this kid after Fonua didn't commit on his official visit. The numbers can get really tight at the end.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Also, I'm going to say this: I know this is about football, but I just want to know what's happening with our two available bball scholarships. I need a hit really bad...