1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Sooners are going to start bringing in more "character" guys.....or not

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by JoshOSU420, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

So anyway, that Gardner kid, what a turd, huh? :D
  2. jobob85

A/V Subscriber jobob85 Cowboy

PlatypusJojo, blt_26 and Cowboy2U like this.
  3. pokesinvegas02

pokesinvegas02 Cowboy

Hahaha
  4. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Wrangler

Just because you had to look them up in a dictionary doesnt mean I have to. I learned that word in an SAT prep course 15 years ago. Besides, THC (or Marijuana smoke in general) doesnt kill brain cells, alcohol does. I'm sure you dont believe me so look it up.

Kudos, you caught the missing apostrophe; it totally changes the meaning of the word, right? We all know you won the argument when you resort to message board grammar nazi rhetoric right? (sarcasm).

I never said I looked at our president as a moral compass. Not even close actually, I don't even really see how you went from what I said to that. I used him as an example of one (of many) public figures that like it too. In case you're a republican, GWBush was pretty well into it but he preferred white over green. If your idea is that anyone who smokes is of bad moral character then the world is a lot worse off than you or anyone else can possibly imagine.
  5. OSUCowboy787

OSUCowboy787 Cowboy

By saying that you used dictionary words in no way meant that I actually had to look them up. (typical goon logic) I was making the point that you are using words are not commonly used in everyday speak. Words as you say you learn in an SAT prep course but that no one really uses. You do this in an effort to try and make yourself look smarter when in reality you just look retarded. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Since you are such a genius with those massive SAT prep words form 15 years ago you would figure that grammar was also a part of that course. You must have been sick on that day though.

When did I say GWBush was an example of morals? I don't care who you are, if you do something that you know is against the law and that action could cause significant jail time and or could significantly injure others (excluding the stupid stuff like minor traffic violations) then I question your morals. This includes you Midnight Toker,

fyi- There are some negative effects on the brain caused by pot. http://healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/2009/MarijuanaBrain.htm
  6. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Wrangler

This is not the forum for this discussion. I simply do not agree, and there are many published papers explaining the many positive effects of smoking the reefer. There are much more harmful effects in legal products such as alcohol and tobacco, but dont let that affect your "legality" argument- of which almost every country has their own set of laws regarding it, and most are more progressive than here. This is one thing where this country is taking a back seat to the progressive leaders in the world with regard to the laws and punishments for breaking such laws. You know, many consider marijuana to be as minor as minor traffic violations. We all knowingly break the law, minor or not, so get off your high horse misterIhavehighmoralsandneverbreakanylaws. Even your viewpoint on it is antiquated. You come off as an old man and it's an argument you'll never win with me. It's too subjective.

You apply "Goon logic" to something I as an every day normal person does. In other words, you think that because I like the OU football team I'm some idiot "goon". You do realize some of us actually went to school, right? Case in point, I use a high school level word and because you dont use it in daily speech you assume I dont either, and accuse me of trying to look smart. You do realize that the big fancy schmancy word is sometimes more appropriate?

Anyway, It's the internet, trying to look smart is about the dumbest thing I can think of doing. Why would I care what any of you think about me? I'm just a name, MidnightToker, and an avatar, and an anonymous person in cyberspace. So why do you even care enough to mention it? I guess you're just in the mood to argue.
    PlatypusJojo and soonerchris1985 like this.
  7. jobob85

Haha this thread has gone to pot.
    PlatypusJojo likes this.
  8. Captain America

Captain America Wrangler

Anyone want to go to the gas station or maybe dillards?
  9. soonerchris1985

soonerchris1985 Wrangler

No but, Parrish Cox did tell me where I can get some good weed.
  10. Captain America

Captain America Wrangler

Maybe you should let toker know. Smokers always want to know where to get weed.
  11. soonerchris1985

soonerchris1985 Wrangler

who do you think sent me to Parrish
  12. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Wrangler

The good ones already know where to go. =) I sent chris to mr cox because he's now in the mecca of all weed, California!
    Cowboy2U likes this.
  13. jobob85

I sure Mr. Cox gaveChris plenty and it was so good he was begging Mr Cox for more. Wait what were we talking about.
  14. Boomer.....

Boomer..... Cowboy

I'm thinking spaghetti for dinner.
  15. SigEpPoke

SigEpPoke Cowboy

Obstructing an officer is NOT petty!
  16. Boomer.....

Boomer..... Cowboy

My wife got an MIP and obstruction many years ago before she was 21. The obstruction was because she lied and told the cop she was 21. Maybe they should have thrown her away for years!

Obstruction is doing anything that can interfere with an officers job. So depending on the mood of the officer, it can be very petty.
  17. jobob85

To late now, you're stuck with her.:D
    Boomer..... likes this.
  18. SigEpPoke

SigEpPoke Cowboy

Again, obstructing an officer is not petty. Maybe the charge can be minor but the act itself, to an officer, is not petty. I could go into a multitude of reasons why it is not petty.
  19. Boomer.....

Boomer..... Cowboy

Well her "petty" charge was thrown out.
  20. OSUCowboy787

OSUCowboy787 Cowboy

no one said hers wasn't. A division 1 athlete making sure the cop knows that fact then disrupting his investigation into a crime is a lot more than "petty" lying about your age which women do all the time.