Spence Sanders mom tweets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Posse85

Greenhorn
Sep 24, 2017
Stillwater
Please give my boy a chance... Spence Sanders #okstate

Tweeted end at 1:12, probably around the start of the 2nd half.

What is going through your mind if you are a recruit with offers from us, Texas Tech, Kansas State or Iowa State?

It's way past panic time! Holder needs a sit down with Boone pronto!

Sep 1, 2015
Tulsa
If Spencer Sanders transfers after the season, then Mike Gundy should be immediately fired. It's one thing to sit behind Weeden, Chelf, or Mason in your first year, but the loyality to Corndog should've ended after the home losses to TT and ISU. If Gundy is still sticking with Corndog after the bye week, which is the ideal time to get the kid prepped for his first start, then his ass needs to be on the hot seat. I mean hell at least make the change to Dru if you still think Spencer "is not ready" cause that will show Gundy is finally getting over his stubborn ass ways.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I mean I think it’d be really bad on his part if he does leave..I’d love to see him out there but he is still a true freshman that came in the fall. If we give him a shot and turns out to be Rudolph-like we will be fine. I’m more worried about the dynamics of the program driving him out than playing this yr.

Anyways, with Texas next do y’all think the moment is too big for TC?

Posse85

Greenhorn
Sep 24, 2017
Stillwater
Some of the replies to her tweet are bad, for the program.

If Cornelius had gone down Saturday and if Wudtee really didn't travel, we would have had to put in somebody that hasn't taken a single snap. They should've been playing in the first four games.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Some of the replies to her tweet are bad, for the program.

If Cornelius had gone down Saturday and if Wudtee really didn't travel, we would have had to put in somebody that hasn't taken a single snap. They should've been playing in the first four games.
What are the replies? And from whom?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
What are the replies? And from whom?
Chris Lacy's mom who said the coaching staff never gave her son a fair shot and she wanted to transfer after his sophomore year. So she's kind of insinuating to Sander's mom to get out while they can. Also, if you click on Lacy's mom's twitter, she responds to tweet of McClesky announcing his transfer as "Smart". She has no love for this coaching staff or school apparently.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Chris Lacy's mom who said the coaching staff never gave her son a fair shot and she wanted to transfer after his sophomore year. So she's kind of insinuating to Sander's mom to get out while they can. Also, if you click on Lacy's mom's twitter, she responds to tweet of McClesky announcing his transfer as "Smart". She has no love for this coaching staff or school apparently.
She sounds like a helicopter

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Please give my boy a chance... Spence Sanders #okstate

Tweeted end at 1:12, probably around the start of the 2nd half.

What is going through your mind if you are a recruit with offers from us, Texas Tech, Kansas State or Iowa State?

It's way past panic time! Holder needs a sit down with Boone pronto!
Link?