Stern Wants Trump to Resign

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Stern is in need of attention and he's getting it...don't feed the guy and he goes away until he needs money and then boom...another controversy.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Stern is in need of attention and he's getting it...don't feed the guy and he goes away until he needs money and then boom...another controversy.
Is he coming to the end of that God awful contract (for Sirius shareholders)? Talk about someone who's best days are way behind. That jackass peaked in 2007.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Well I guess Trump will need to resign then. :derp:

Stern is just butt hurt that Bloomberg couldn't buy his way onto the ticket and the Dems have yet another lame duck candidate.

marshmo

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2013
I'm kind of on the fence about renewing Howard this December.

He seems to be getting more and more political and his show is not where I go for politics. It's like a musician getting political when all you want is a song.

Interviews and replay of older stuff are what keep me around. Also, Sal and Richard's phony phone calls are gold.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I've come up with a handy flow chart for people when it comes to political talk.

Is the person a celebrity?
Yes--->I don't give a rats ass what they say.
No--->I'll listen to their opinion, if I have the time.

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I've come up with a handy flow chart for people when it comes to political talk.

Is the person a celebrity?
Yes--->I don't give a rats ass what they say.
No--->I'll listen to their opinion, if I have the time.
Ah, too bad yes means Trump. At least yes doesn't include Reagan, because he had moved on from being a celebrity to the governor of California.

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Since Trump is your president, that would make him a politician wouldn't it?
Nope. Surely, Trump still denies being a politician. But then he lies a lot, or simply believes as true what he is wrongly informed about. Actually, Trump supersedes as a politician. He is just a big act, much bigger than Reagan. America surely deserves better.

Last edited: