1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Stillwater Area: Dog Found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by El Gato Bandito, Jan 7, 2010.

1. El Gato Bandito

A/V Subscriber El Gato Bandito Ballin' on a Budget

Hey this morning a baby Rottweiler was sitting under my car freezing to death so I let him in to stay warm. He is very cute and does not have a tag. If you know anyone who is missing their pup or if you have a friend that has a similar dog please send them this direction. He is cute but I already have a dog and would like to return him to his original home.

I will post a picture later when I get home.

Thanks in advance for the help!
  2. Joey

Joey Cowboy

Thanks for taking the dog in. Many people would have ignored it. Any luck finding the owner? You may want to post on craisglist.

3. OSU Boxerdogs

OSU Boxerdogs Deputy

I second Joey.......nice job Orange Daddy! Hope you find his owner. You probabaly saved his life either way.
  4. kaje

A/V Subscriber kaje Let's Go Heat!

When you post the picture you might want to post a general idea of where you found him in case he lives in the neighborhood.
  5. t1m0thy

A/V Subscriber t1m0thy Walker told me I have AIDS

I'll repost this on facebook and see if anyone knows anything. I feel like Tyler Hansbrough right now.
  6. kaje

Stillwater doesn't have 3G so I guess we can't use that...
  7. new2osu

new2osu Wrangler

I hope you found his owner! I agree, Craigslist is a great place to post along with websites like Fido Finder. You could also put up a flyer at the humane society and/or vet since that's where most people first go when their dog is lost (they could also tell you if he's been microchipped).
  8. El Gato Bandito

Thanks everyone, no luck yet finding the owner. I posted fliers in the neighborhood today so maybe tomorrow. After getting home and seeing him he looks like a mutt with a Rot or possibly Doberman with Corgi. Strange mix. Neighborhood is off of Jardot across from the James Creek Area.

Attached Files:

9. kaje

Aww, he's a cutie. Hope you find his owner!
  10. new2osu

new2osu Wrangler

He is a cutie!! Looks like such a sweet little guy.
  11. Pokit N

Pokit N Cowboy

A dog that cute has got to belong to someone..good luck in your search for the owner.
  12. MWilliams96

A/V Subscriber MWilliams96 Cowboy

Leave it to a puppy to make grown men use the word "cutie." My turn, he is a real "cutie," someone has to be missing him. If I didn't have four already I would probably take him.
  13. El Gato Bandito

The wife and kids have of course already become attached to him, so it looks like if the original owner does not contact me I will have new member in the family.
  14. MWilliams96

A/V Subscriber MWilliams96 Cowboy

Good for you Orangedaddy. I took in 3 dogs I found in September at the lake. Someone dumped them off when they were what the vet thought was 3-4 weeks old. Some kind of german shephard mixed with probably collie? Once my wife and I got rid of the ringworm, heartworm, and weened them my sister took two and my wife and I kept one. Raising out total to four.

I believe there is something to be said about people who can and will take care of and love an animal in need.
  15. OP 9000

Staff A/V Subscriber OP 9000 Administrator

Hrmm.. if you can't find the owner... and can't take it yourself... let me know before taking it to the pound. I might take 'em for ya.
  16. CowpokeMike

CowpokeMike Wrangler

Oh man that is an adorable dog. If you don't find the owner I want the dog haha. Assuming you don't keep it. :D
  17. new2osu

new2osu Wrangler

I'm a girl. :)
  18. jetman

jetman Deputy

Way to go Orange Daddy. Good man.
  19. oks10

oks10 Cowboy

If I just found a dog that cute, it would be real hard to want to find it's owners. I don't think my wife would let me!
  20. ansipoke

ansipoke Greenhorn

LOL you sound to much like myself. I found a chihuahah and her buddy a mutt at a car wash. We were going to take them to a no kill place but they had worms. That was three months ago lol. You can not seperate the two.