Super Regional Game 3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
There are quite a few of us who don't get ESPNU. Could someone who does, give us just a bit of play by play? Who's at bat, results of the AB, and the score when it changes. Doesn't have to be the same person the whole game if someone wants to do just one inning. I would appreciate it as I know many others would.

Thanks

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
There are quite a few of us who don't get ESPNU. Could someone who does, give us just a bit of play by play? Who's at bat, results of the AB, and the score when it changes. Doesn't have to be the same person the whole game if someone wants to do just one inning. I would appreciate it as I know many others would.

Thanks
If you don't mind a slightly nefarious link I could potentially get you and stream at the time of the game.
There aren't too many ads especially if once you get the stream going you full screen it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

Thanks
See if this helps. It won’t work until game time though

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=263915

Oct 30, 2007

Thanks
I don't have ESPNU, but I'm able to watch online through Suddenlink. Some internet providers allow access to WatchESPN even if you don't have the channel on your cable or satellite system. Check that out to see if it works for you.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Let’s go guys! Who’s on the bump for us? Does anyone know tech’s starting pitching situation at this point?
Bryce Bonnin will start for TT and either Standlee or Gragg for OSU. Bonnin was with Arkansas last year and won on April 28. Standee had a shut out until 7th inning when TT had a 4 run inning to win 5-2.

My guess is both Standlee and Gragg pitch and Standlee may have a short leash! Hopefully our bats wake up.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I don't have ESPNU, but I'm able to watch online through Suddenlink. Some internet providers allow access to WatchESPN even if you don't have the channel on your cable or satellite system. Check that out to see if it works for you.
Cable and satellite providers also allow access if you have log in info.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Just note you may be several pitches behind others watching via traditional broadcast. A few games back, my posts were ill-timed , to the amusement of others.
C2F6443A-6D45-4BF0-B1A8-C2399BFC0066.gif

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Thanks
Audio free here:

https://okstate.com/watch/?Live=2857&type=Live

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I will be driving so will listen on the radio. It should be on ESPN radio on Sirius. Probably some fans are driving in today to buy standing room tickets.

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
Cable and satellite providers also allow access if you have log in info.
Unfortunately I cannot login with my cable provider. Lake Region Electric isn't on the list of providers for ESPN. I was shocked. Before we moved and we had Cox, I used ESPN3 all the time.

I also have DirectTVNow and I can login, but ESPN3 is not included in the package.

So with cable and three different internet streaming packages, none of them have ESPNU or ESPN3. I'm not adding a fourth, and dropping one of the three for another for maybe half a dozen games a year, isn't going to work either.

So I'll try one of these other links people have provided.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Unfortunately I cannot login with my cable provider. Lake Region Electric isn't on the list of providers for ESPN. I was shocked. Before we moved and we had Cox, I used ESPN3 all the time.

I also have DirectTVNow and I can login, but ESPN3 is not included in the package.

So with cable and three different internet streaming packages, none of them have ESPNU or ESPN3. I'm not adding a fourth, and dropping one of the three for another for maybe half a dozen games a year, isn't going to work either.

So I'll try one of these other links people have provided.
The game is on DirecTV ESPN 208 or 209 so you don’t need to stream on ESPN3.

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
The game is on DirecTV ESPN 208 or 209 so you don’t need to stream on ESPN3.
DirectTVNow doesn't have channel numbers so 208 or 209 mean nothing. HOWEVER! I checked DirectTVNow on my computer and it does list ESPNU. I'll have to double check the phone app, because I looked there before my post and it wasn't listed. I've seen this missing channel issue before with a channel sometimes appearing on the Roku app (3rd platform) and sometimes not.