Super Regional Game 3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 20, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
I find this hard to believe. You must have several small children under the age of 4.
I've never been in a Chuckie Cheese. My few unfortunate visits to BWW left me fearing for the future of humanity. it is an abysmal establishment (and yes I have been to multiple locations in multiple parts of the country) with bad food, worse drinks and beer selections, and the general staff malaise that oozes from corporate chain restaurants (hello Chotchkie's). Unless there is a gun to my head, I will never set foot in one again. Good day all. Go POKES! ;)

Aug 16, 2012
I've never been in a Chuckie Cheese. My few unfortunate visits to BWW left me fearing for the future of humanity. it is an abysmal establishment (and yes I have been to multiple locations in multiple parts of the country) with bad food, worse drinks and beer selections, and the general staff malaise that oozes from corporate chain restaurants (hello Chotchkie's). Unless there is a gun to my head, I will never set foot in one again. Good day all. Go POKES! ;)
Perfectly illustrates my opinion

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Okay guys I'm listening to the pregame with Rex and that Whistler has to be Texas tech because apparently they just announced the Texas tech track and field team and that's all I heard was that stupid Whistler. Explain to me how somebody could whistle that much constantly?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
I had a student that worked at BWW. She had hand-foot-mouths and her boss was going to make her come in and work. So, that’s a no from me.

Dec 21, 2008
Huey 0-2 line out to CF. 1 out
Funk hard ground 1B to RF just past driving 2baseman.
Colin Ks on 3 pitches. 2 out
Funk steals 2nd
Navi full count swinging K on sweeping slider down middle
16 pitches going to btm 1