Texas baseball at OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2004
The one thing I will say is I’d be willing to bet Josh in his post game will give all the credit to the determination of the players.

That’s why he has a chance of being a very good coach. He recognizes what they overcame.

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
The one thing I will say is I’d be willing to bet Josh in his post game will give all the credit to the determination of the players.

That’s why he has a chance of being a very good coach. He recognizes what they overcame.
Of course that is what Josh will say!!! That doesn’t mean they “overcame porr coaching.” Get a grip.

Feb 4, 2004
No, you blamed it in “poor coaching decisions.” Don’t try to weasel out of it.
You still miss the point. Getting two runners thrown out trying to steal third in potential run scoring innings is not good. Burning the closer yesterday with a chance to be in first with a win today was not good. Those weren’t good decisions. But, the players executed under pressure today and found a way to come back more than once and win. That is team showing a toughness in big games that will bode well as the season goes on. And I would bet you don’t see those types of decisions happening again from Josh.

There is no weasling out of anything.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2011
Was listening to ole Craig Way here in town going to grab takeout. The mans a professional so he wasn’t flustered after we walked it off, but it’s always fun to hear him say ‘longhorns lose x-to-y to Oklahoma State, back for the postgame after these messages, you’re listening to the longhorn radio network’.

Aug 1, 2008
You still miss the point. Getting two runners thrown out trying to steal third in potential run scoring innings is not good. Burning the closer yesterday with a chance to be in first with a win today was not good. Those weren’t good decisions. But, the players executed under pressure today and found a way to come back more than once and win. That is team showing a toughness in big games that will bode well as the season goes on. And I would bet you don’t see those types of decisions happening again from Josh.

There is no weasling out of anything.
Hey OSTATE 77, give them a break. They swept a good Texas team. For the most part, we played well, and the coaches helped put them in a position to win. Hats off to JH and RW!!!