The 2018 Bedlam & Flame Thread For Football to Help Not Have So Many Sidebar Threads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You also got to play Texas. How'd that work for you? So special.......to me.
Well the last time OU lost to texas they won 7 games in a row, beat lil bro by 35 and then went to the playoffs with their heisman candidate qb. Almost like dejavu. We'll see how it plays out. I'd say much better than how your season is playing out.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Well the last time OU lost to texas they won 7 games in a row, beat lil bro by 35 and then went to the playoffs with their heisman candidate qb. Almost like dejavu. We'll see how it plays out. I'd say much better than how your season is playing out.
Lol! Nothing that happens Saturday will change that Texas score. Better teams are coming that play both sides of the ball. Dream big!

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Lol! Nothing that happens Saturday will change that Texas score. Better teams are coming that play both sides of the ball. Dream big!
Certainly nothing will change that. But every week that goes by that loss means less and less. Just like the last 3 seasons when the same exact thing happened and OU had a heisman candidate at qb. At least OU has a bye tomorrow so they can prepare for Kansas

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Certainly nothing will change that. But every week that goes by that loss means less and less. Just like the last 3 seasons when the same exact thing happened and OU had a heisman candidate at qb. At least OU has a bye tomorrow so they can prepare for Kansas
Quoted, JIC Coach Bronie decides to re-punt. ;)

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Quoted, JIC Coach Bronie decides to re-punt. ;)
It’s a lot easier to pull up memories from a win when you don’t win very many of them. On this side, they all kinda run together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
How bad do you think the pukes will get slapped today in Norman?

With what time on the clock will they quit?

3:40 in the 2nd qtr?

3rd qtr?

Coin flip?

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
I get we lost at the foot of a kicker from Pennsylvania, but 500+ From Cornholio?

Can y’all admit your defense is still trash, TG and Toke?